Early Access version 119

well you didnt let us guess

2 Likes

lol I blurred it

I see 3, i have vision

And, in my opinion, I find it weird really.

If i don’t have wrong mind, this was suggested before: Early Access version 113 - #178 by windinecraft

You mean it’s not worth fixing? Understood.

So, it’s hard to change. Got it.

are the quest ranks for the other player shown incorrectly when comparing or am I tripping

They are incorrect. It’s a known bug.

1 Like

oh i thought it was unknown sorry

Known bug. Should be fixed in the next update.

1 Like

Can their be a leaderboard for quest ranks? Just to show how many people are in each rank.

2 Likes

When using 3 or more ICBM, their explosions make it almost impossible to see if a projectile is about to hit. Skill issue or should the blast be toned down?

1 Like

They need to have some drawback to them. They are powerful, remove projectiles and cover a huge range.
Also its screen shake is a meme :v

What would be interesting to see about that “leaderboard” though?, Specify it’s importance or it would be unnecessary.

It’s just about how many quests completed (corresponding to rank/milestone reached). We can know how far the community has reached since the introduction of quests. Just like other leaderboards, what else are you expect to see?

I guess that would be fine then.

Unpopular opinion: i just noticed that 5 or so new backgrounds have been added recently and I gotta say that they all (except for the black one) look way too repetitive, especially when the game zooms out, it’s like a bunch of low res tiles stitched together. I just wish it wasn’t like that because I really like them when not paying attention to the repetitiveness.

1 Like

Random idea for IA: Can we sort missions based on environments (excluding darkness which is a mission type). Can we do the same in Multiplayer? It could be useful for people who want to challenge themselves through ‘‘hazard’’, get more points (lucrative boost) or complete environmental missions for quests, etc.

In this case, I’d suggest that when sorting missions like that, the most hazardous missions in terms of environments are on top of the list, and the least hazardous ones an the bottom. Let’s say that environments could be classified as followed:

Frozen = +1 (This environment, despite the freeze obscuring a player’s vision, isn’t a threat at all. It helps.)

Massive = +2 (This environment slows down, but it’s okay.)

Hot = +3 (This environment overheats faster, plus the flames are distracting and partially hide corners of the screen. Be careful!)

Electric = +4 (This environment is annoying because of the ceaseless lightning strikes. Pain. Nothing else to say here.)

If a mission involves more than one environment, the environments add up. For example. if a mission only has a frozen environment, it will only count as +1. But if a mission has hot and electric environments, it will count as +7. And if you have a mission that’s found at a Sun, it’s +5 (massive + hot). Oh, and Retro missions are +2 each. Which means when sorting missions based on environments, missions with a hot/electric combo take the top while missions with only a frozen environment stay at the very bottom of the list.

What do you say, IA?

3 Likes

Again, like I said before, very debatable. Not everyone thinks the same way of environments. There are people who don’t think lightning is that bad.
Me personally, I think it should be ranked highest but I’d put massive above hot. So yeah, have fun making it fit everyone’s opinions.
Also, already suggested 6 days ago: Early Access version 119 - #478 by QuackQuack
Probably suggested before this too but I’m not going to look that up rn.

I didn’t see this before so I’m going to reply to it now: do you think frozen+massive is somehow harder than lightning? I don’t. So no, we can’t agree. And if you don’t think it’s harder, either, then you’re just proving yourself wrong.

1 Like

I think that it won’t make sense unless quest ranks are infinite. Because with time there will be more and more first ranks at the top of the leaderboards which (imo) will look stupid.

2 Likes