Early Access version 120

Barbequer for the W

@InterAction_studios Can the angle & position change with vector thrust controls?

Heavy load?

2 Likes

yah I did, but it still like that until I decided to connect to neighborhood’s network. The problem is: Other routers still fine, but mine isn’t

For the love of god, don’t. With or without the cloud, you will still be forced to use these in order to compete. I don’t imagine it will be very fun at all. Leave this thing out of space races. It wasn’t fun before and it won’t be different now. Adding a cloud isn’t balancing the item, it’s merely making the strategy even more annoying to do than it used to be. Rebalance the item all you want, but don’t unban it from races, please.

Hey IA, may we have some words from you on the offline mode matter?

Currently the poll is standing like this, but 10 days passed and I don’t see it changing much:

CIU offline mode

1 Like

It happened to me as well. Just retry.

1 Like

Discobot is enabled, and I haven’t made any anti-moron changes to it. Perhaps you’ve selected this option in your Preferences → Interface?

Ok, turns out that there’s a bug and BX-8 has its prices flipped. Fixed in v.121 :medal_sports: Bug

This is a rounding issue. Fixed in v.121 :medal_sports: Bug

As convenient as that would be, the UI isn’t really built to support that. Or even double-clicking.

Fixed in v.121 :medal_sports: Bug

I don’t recall these reports.

Fixed in v.121 :medal_sports: Bug

Pardon?

This will be improved in v.121. In the meantime, whenever you see this, wait 10 seconds and then reconnect.

8 Likes

It refused to turn off even after I saved. Anyways, it managed to fix itself.

The angle and position of satellite

1 Like

darn it

anyway, let me repost this one:

1 Like

Don’t you need to double click to confirm stuff?

Ah. I guess it could be ‘fixed’, but it could be argued that this is correct behaviour too.

There’s no way for me to know that analytically. I’d have to flag each individual wave where this is true, which is going to be pain. And all that just to create an inconsistent behaviour in certain cases so you can save yourself 2 seconds? No.

That is not “double-clicking”. It’s “selecting again”.

7 Likes

Maybe I can just poll it

Should the direction of satellites change according to the direction of your spacecraft with Thrust vector controls?

• Yes.
  • No.
0 voters

Can’t you easily do the same? Like the exact same script but with a little timer between the two clicks.

4 Likes

Could @Sammarald get a medal too? She’s the one who found this originally so I think she deserves it.

1 Like

@AmirMohammad.as reported it too. Not sure who is the other.

Also I will mention this cool suggestion as well,

I suppose having some UI indicating a player Inactivity won’t harm. So what do you think IA?

One month into quests, what is your overall opinion on it?
  • I love it
  • I like it
  • Neutral
  • I don’t like it
  • I hate it

0 voters

1 Like

One month already…

1 Like

You should have added an option which says “fuck it”.