Early Access version 119

why?

I would prefer darkness missions in planets very far from the sun than just in the ice planets

Why does “Partner Acrobatics” have 1 danger zone?

Fixed in v.119.3 (server-side) :medal_sports: Bug

Because on principle the enemies can come out of anywhere. If you’re observant enough to notice that they don’t actually appear from straight behind you, then more power to you. Besides, 3 danger zones looked odd.

I don’t have icons that small. In any case, it’s a minor cosmetic change and I can’t address it right now.

Odd. It counts for me (even if the mission isn’t won)

Changed in v.120 :medal: Idea

Please explain in words what the bug is. Is it that the enemies are facing sideways? That’s how the wave works.

Medal Credit shared

That’s not easy to do. And, as I said, not all quest goals are mission-related.

Changed in v.119.3 (server-side)

I don’t know, it might appear again. Goals are randomly generated, and I haven’t individually looked at all 405+ goals.

Because the other set comes from the top. You shouldn’t be at the top, anyway, that’s where most enemies appear from.

7 Likes

:warning:
In 5 minutes the server will momentarily restart to apply 119.3 emergency patch. If you are disconnected, simply reconnect.

Update: Restart complete.

14 Likes

Please take a look on this.

Quests suggestion:

I have a new quest objective I would like to include: Visit the specified amounts of wormholes.

also the other thing is to give keys each a quest objective is completed, and a medal for several specified amount of quests completed during a day/week/month, That should make quests worth all the amount of countless efforts that is put into completing them. And the huge amounts of keys that is spared on this.

1 Like

Fantastic, even more of that stupid wave.

On that occasion, can the probability of it appearing in all the other mission types can be decreased yet again? yes it was once decreased during EA 27 (for 3X), but for me they still appear too much often.

Also poll:

Decrease bonus wave (treasure chests) probability in other missions
  • Yes
  • I don’t care
  • No
0 voters

Ok so here is my explain:

• Attempt 1: I start to fly this mission. In this attempt, the second phase of Cardinality of Four includes: Phoenix, UFO Chicken, Chickenaut and Military Metal-suit chicken. I have to pause the game and press the screenshot button to let you see.
  • Attempt 2: After attempt 1, i cancel this mission and then i start to fly that mission again. When i come to the second phase of “Cardinality of Four”, there is no more those chickens. Now they are: Toxic Chicken, Fester, Slob and Original Metal-suit chicken (they replaced the chicken from the eggshell). I paused the game in attempt 2 and press the screenshot button (like the attempt 1)

So i think the bug is: The wave should be had same enemies in all time you or someone else play a mission with have “Cardinality of Four” wave, not like my video: They are different between many times like my video. Please watch my video carefully again.

So I just noticed that in pro-gamer mode, enemy projectiles can still be hidden under your own weapon. Is it supposed to be like that?

2 Likes

Donny : Ig you know where this is Going right?
The Entire Forum of Chicken Invaders Universe : Isn’t it UCO5?
Donny : Yes u damn right but not to be racist but when will we get a black UCO like the Crab did?

1 Like

Bad luck mate. Also this wave is suprisingly deadly in Darkness Elite without a VF.

Listen!
You suggest this so many many times about this. And iA don’t have time to reply your bullshit. I don’t want to say any thing so harsh, but please, stop it. If i’m not wrong, iA denied your idea (or i have wrong mind).

Next time you may get consequence if you continue this

I remembered it incorrectly, apparently it didn’t count towards “difficulty 10%” quest.

UCO 5 was never denied. It’s just nobody here is creative enough to make it an interesting boss fight that is not a plain copy of other UCO fights.

Like this one, for example. That was interesting.

6 Likes

I guess you forgot about the “Per hour” one.

Okay, i didn’t notice this. Just i see some guy remind that UCO too much

oh, i didn’t notice that xd

Already fixed.

Ah yes, :bulb: and :medal_sports: Bug

Not sure if suggested before: Can there be a method to move to a specific place by inputting coordinate, planet name or missions etc? Sometimes scrolling through the galaxy map to find somewhere wanted to go to is boring and takes time.

Also, some suggestions for quests:
+) In the quest “fly mission difficulty 15%”, I flew a 1 - 8% and 7 - 15% mission with Superstar Hero skills (+ 40% = 41 - 48% and 47 - 55%) but it didn’t count. So the quest require original difficulty whole at least 15% and ignore skills? Should skills be counted?

+) Have there be quests “kill the specified number of specified enemies” yet? Like kill 100 Chick UFOs or kill 10 bosses etc. Should it be added?

I wonder whether Chicken Multiplicity / Exponentiality boss, UFO (which contains the UFO itself, the falling disk and the ejected pilot), gatling / laser gun (which contains the gun and the ejected chick), asteroid / supernova debris that splits, each is counted 1 enemy or not

Bombs, barriers, feathers etc (anything not bosses, chick(en)s, asteroids, supernova debris, comet, treasure) are not counted enemies right? Should there be quests about destroying them?