Early Access version 119

look ill just poll it for you

Should the “Visit/Orbit (object)” Quest be nerfed?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Don’t Care

0 voters

It is just a “rank”, doesn’t help in anything.

I would better save them for further worthy quests, Instead of this useless exploring, pretty sure it is the same thinking for everyone here.

You don’t have to, IA already applied it. And that still wouldn’t change the fact that this quest doesn’t make any sense already.

2 Likes

if it doesn’t feel rewarding to you then just don’t do quests lol

2 Likes

doesn’t mean i can’t

Quests doesn’t give only ranks ya know.

1 Like

then simple
make it not give keys

There’s the thing: literally how to do not bring the chance to take shortly in different types then that’s easier instead tripping other planets in an row it doesn’t matter each on it to complete an mission with meet the planets, jeez.

Then that discourage more players to play quests.

Noted

1 Like

Then farm Boss Rushes instead of Quests lol.

it just means there’s no real reward except being a higher rank

the quest is not something you should be doing for cash anyway

1 Like

^ I assume, the bosses rushes are completely easier (depends of rng between with the difficulties to collect it) to took grind the keys or just collect the foods for an while instead like me a which I do remember to getting an ship with something different. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

I like to combine it with quests.

Well some people do it for “cash”.

Well, I do it more for ranks than for ‘‘cash’’.

I forgot, literally did this one yesterday but eventually ppl wouldn’t had time to able see the idea that made it so, i’m gonna to getting more votes in the poll’s one on it, bring it that previously post it’s your only chance!

1 Like

Imagine not getting ranks only for the coolness points.

I do them for 2 reasons:
1- Coolness.
2- Money.

?

Reconnect.

Internet issue.