Early Access version 119

No? There was no bug, that’s simply how the game worked.

1 Like

If we get back the old quests, will our progress be recovered?

Random suggestion: Can the Super Size Me bonus also show how many points are awarded on the mission HUD like other bonuses? (38,400 pts)

As pointed out by @RainbowBoyVN above, should the “Medals” button in the Hall of Fame be renamed to “Achievements”? Because apparently there’re some things displayed there not medals (cups, trophies, stamp of appoval, accomplishment, certification etc)

But it’s not a medal, it’s literally a cup.

This was a bug and will be soon reverted.

They were only sorted by starting difficulty. There’s a difference.

Yes

If I print it there, it will be added twice.

5 Likes

:warning:
In 5 minutes the server will momentarily restart to apply v119.8 emergency patch. If you are disconnected, simply reconnect.

IMPORTANT : Upon restart, there will be a brief period of time where a lot of players will be trying to log in at the exact same time. This will slow down server to the point where the login process can take up to 1-2 minutes. This is expected. Simply wait and you’ll eventually be logged in successfully. Do not repeatedly disconnect and reconnect , as this will slow the server down even further.

9 Likes

Sorry I edited this after your reply, you will likely to miss it if you don’t scroll up again. Can you check this also iA?

Achievements is an overloaded term, and it will cause far more confusion. “Medals” is fine.

4 Likes

Mistakes exist.

here we go again

What about awards?

“You were awarded a trophy”
“You were awarded a medal”

Ummm…
What 117,1%

A lot of bugs today xd

or imagine if you already become an champion though from cup ‘‘congrats, you finally won the galactic cup as an newest champion from ‘‘number’’ season!’’ which that it would work, tho.

and also, according to be with number that had been used it an season it would continue it when the cup it’s already finished it on it.

Mate, This completely makes no sense to force a player to bankrupt himself without a strong reason for this just to progress a specified level, And especially that we aren’t given any fair payback after doing all of this useless discovery. By sense, why would a player make himself very poor just for a very simple objective?, and even without a main reason?

Said to be that swears are fine as long it is not directed to anyone.

I can confirm that it’s using it before the membership has been changed last year and then joined it like 2 years ago as known 2020’s one where that thing from ship which it’s using the exclusive costume before which has been changed to celebrate the membership thing, kinda sort of expert the ship compare it just different.

1 Like

That could work. “Medals” has historical significance, though. Still, I’ll change if supported by a poll.

5 Likes

That’s because v119.8 “Halved requirements for “Visit star systems” and “Visit constellations” goals
It’s benign, ignore it.

6 Likes

@InterAction_studios and also, that it would work to able getting the achievement after the galactic cup as an award when it’s already finished it an season? ^ ^

depends on how much effort you’re willing to put in to progress through quests

the rank is your reward

then get more keys before doing it. simple

what the heck this

@InterAction_studios

2 Likes