Early Access version 119

You are right to some extent, But Either I don’t think it’s necessary to remove it away, you can add any kind of death effect with it along with explosions.

Changed in v.120 :medal_sports: Idea

9 Likes

Also, I have discovered a very effective tactic to defeat comet chase very easily, if you use a lot of bullet expanders with vulcan, the bullets will easily get the comets behind you, it is worth doing something about this, IA?

Bullet spray expanders aren’t cheap. You will definately go bankrupt spending keys on it because the key gain will be negative.

And comet chases aren’t common missions, so we will defintely have enough keys to buy equipment for it.

So you need to earn keys from other missions. It’s a trade-off and fair enough. You have to trade keys for easier games.

Exactly, the most necessary thing to buy for missions is lives, and depends on skill, so we are gonna have more than enough keys to buy expanders and withdraw comet chase so easily.

Bug: In “Dyson Sphere” wave, if we use Dimensional-Phase outs and go to the stars we immediately overheat. wasn’t this supposed to be fixed versions ago?

Recently I had to explore the galaxy to complete the quests and I’ve come up with some ideas.

Can “mission completed” information overlay also include and display Droid Raid missions? I see 3 droids flying around in this star system and it’s hard to figure all of them out. I’m even not sure if there aren’t more.

Can the “explored” information overlay highlight the unexplored landmark in the current star system? Some landmarks are way too small and dark, making them hard to be seen. The only clue is just their orbit.

For the sake of those quests, can you add an information overlay or an insight to filter explored planets by types and environments?

Fixed in v.120 :medal_sports: Bug

6 Likes

Cool I got a medal

1 Like

Well, if Dimensional Phase-outs actually phasing us to a parallel dimension, we shouldn’t be able to do anything, I can perceive it as being entirely invisible or just vanish away for a while. Anyway, in the game we can still shoot and collect goods, we are just immortal because we were invulnerable to the deadly projectile. I’m not sure if harmful non-lethal things are supposed to affect us or not.

Dimensional phase outs is supposed to prevent any other factors to affect the spacectaft along with death.

Fixed in v.120 :medal_sports: Bug

Droids are not part of any star system or constellation, so that would be very hard to do.

No

It’s possible, but I can’t tackle this now, it’s a lot of work.

5 Likes

Coud this one too be checked? if you wonder for a solution, I think disabling expander would be good for it.

It’s fine.

2 Likes

Also I think this is a bit too much, I don’t often find Gas Giants. or they aren’t really common planets to find.

Untitled2

1 Like

Skill issue.

wat.

Just explore lol. Good luck on the next quests, you will suffer. (or not)