Early Access version 119

Yes, 10 minimum. Also 10 minimum enemies for 90% kill ratio

Projectile

Yes

Hmm… perhaps. I’ll look into it.

9 Likes

Oh yeah, you replied something like that under my hud accuracy shot topic

1 Like

But… why? I thought it should only be tracked during waves (when the timer runs)?

Wide spread weapons seem to be disadvantaged. I’m not sure if auto lock weapons are good for improving accuracy because they turn out not when I test (if I do it correctly).

Not sure if suggested before. Since we have limit for favourite and to-do missions, can you add a counter to show how many slots I used out of total?

The UHF does not appreciate recruits wasting ammo by firing into nothingness.

But seriously, doing it any other way would cause discrepancies. For example, you can fire before the wave starts (hence your projectiles will not count as fired), but those projectiles can impact later (hence included in the stats). This can potentially result in weapon accuracy exceeding 100%.

Clutter.

9 Likes

@InterAction_studios

When you get a squadron invite, when you ignored it, the squadron is still existed (at least until you press Back and press Squadron again)
Can Squadrons that you are invited to disappeared immediately when you ignored it?
This will be the same as Contacts, when we have a new contact request, ignored it, it actually disappeared immediately.

Can the CIU Changelog be In the game for recruit to see what the game change in the next version?

Some small suggestion about leaderboards of non competitive missions.

As you can see the leaderboards of non competitive missions does not give anything in return so I have thought of this:

Any player who takes position in the Top-10 leaderboards will be awarded with 1 key daily, so if someone exists in 27 missions’ top-10 leaderboards for example, he will be awarded with 27 keys daily until someone else takes his position.

The reason why I choose 1 key to be the reward and there is over 22k missions, if I increases the price, the players will be rich in seconds. As well galaxy is wide and and not all of the players is capable of getting the top 10 in every leaderboard. People could have fair amounts of keys to receive from this one.

Warning: if you don’t log in the game in a specified day. You won’t get it’s key rewards. Just like the daily stepind.

What do you guys think?
  • Good. I want it.
  • I don’t care.
  • No. Unnecessary.

0 voters

Unnecessary, People are forced to go here where they can see the changelog.

1 Like

Random idea: Can ICBM’s deal more damage?

• Yes
  • No
  • Neutral

0 voters

Nice one XD

1 Like

Why do you want to buff an already overpowered satellite bruh.

I find kinda odd that the game isn’t advertised as translated in different languages on the Steam page.

a

Is it because translations aren’t final yet?

Ye, it is the translations which had been made the community previously it would appear when it’s already finished with others the it should included it to do made it that cuz other languages it needs to improve it kinda changing it, i can confirm on it.

Game is still in Early access so that means more upcoming stuff to translate, as well. There is still unfinished translated lines right now. So probably that is why.

1 Like

almira.ling reached rank lieutenant and find this mission to shoot 8452 satellites seems too much for the player ( can complete this quest but take a long time ). @InterAction_studios can you reduce the number of saltellites? ( about 500-900 )

8 Likes

Use VF-67 with microgun.

1 Like

‘Fixed’ in v.120 :medal_sports: Idea

Unavoidably, satellite goals are only designed for one particular satellite in mind. I’m sure you can guess which one :wink:

8 Likes

I guess that’s one advantage to having a shit laptop?

i think babequer is the best solution for this quest it have 10 shots/s :slight_smile:

Already told him to try VF-67 microgun stack :smirk: