Early Access version 119

For those who don’t understand. You can configure both the mouse buttons and the keyboard buttons completely, or you can not configure them at all. Screenshots are given as an example.

Is it worth separating satellites into different buttons for a more comfortable game?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

but what if i have major skill issue

Delete the game or start training.

In fact, you can set all 4 satellites to 1 button. To whom as it is convenient. I think it’s a good idea. There is some freedom of action. But a lot of people don’t like it. Also, we don’t like explosions from ICBN when we can leave them to other waves. Tolerate further pressing all satellites on 1 button. It’s so convenient when you have different satellites.

How are you gonna do that to an average player that has a normal mouse? What happens if that player doesn’t have a keyboard to use? And it would be significantly slower than a normal launch of all of them using 1 button

A small idea about the HUD again. When there are lots of task, should the HUD be also faded out when spacecraft approaches to the task? I think it’s not worth to fix.
Capture

2 Likes

This is his problems. Keyboard buttons (1 - 6) can be used. Stop pretending to be helpless. Now there are many places where you can buy such a mouse and not expensive. Personally, I don’t like the way satellites work now. Why are you afraid to try new ideas? This game is in early access and I don’t see anything wrong with introducing it on 1 update. Then of course you can remove it. There are other projects where buttons are implemented, why not enter it here. It would be more convenient. Moreover, there will be people who will also ask this.

I agree. It is better to try to darken the text of bonuses a lot when the ship approaches. It would be more convenient.

1 Like

Mobile/touchscreen controls.
Perhaps you could get away with being able to assign satellites to two groups (and that’s a BIG “perhaps”), but there’s no way you’re going to fit another five buttons on the screen.

Ignoring the aspect of touchscreen controls, telling someone to just go and spend money on a gaming mouse so that they can play the funny chicken shooter game (or any singular game, for that matter) better is monumentally stupid.

Firstly, it was about the PC version. Secondly, I do not play on the mobile version, since it is much more convenient to play on the computer. Thirdly, I didn’t tell anyone to go buy a mouse. It was just a tip and to decide whether to buy or not is his problem.

Yeah detecting sarcasm is now an extinct habit.

Yes, it was sarcasm. We all learn something.

And I’m assuming the mobile version thing was a joke as well, right?

IA needs to figure out which devices the game is best suited for. Because the PC version has more features and convenience to develop the game, but the mobile version tells you no or it can be poorly implemented. Then the mobile version will not be a priority and in convenience.

No, a mobile version of the game was planned, but for some reason it was removed from the Play Market. Now I do not know if it works and where it can be downloaded.

Didn’t the FAQ say that the mobile version will be released 2-3 months after the game exits early access?

And regardless of what version it was about, changes like these have to be made with all control types that the game supports in mind.

I don’t think it’s very comfortable to play on a smartphone. Rather comfortable-medium. It really depends on how good your smartphone is. and it is desirable that the hands are not cold. Otherwise, the ship will be naughty.

Tho you can play anywhere, any time, since you carry it around with you rather than wait to get on your PC and play on it

I’m just not familiar with the mobile version of the game and I don’t know its requirements for smartphones. I do not have a touchscreen smartphone and information on where to find this version of the game to get to know it better.