Early Access version 120

Does that mean everyone might have to start over as Janitors in v.121?

No. A couple of goals might be reset, that’s all.

9 Likes

it doesn’t matter but according to this idea i should have a “max power” bonus even though it is 0 points
The spacecraft i am using is H&C101

This spacecraft doesn’t have a “+MAX” weapon level.

I’ve rephrased the changelog to make it clearer.

7 Likes

oh ik

Sorry, can you give a reply about this?

It’s already at 150% zoom, any more and it will blur.

I’ll look into it.

8 Likes

Then how we see everything well when we zoom in/out the galaxy?

It’s blurred in the galaxy.

1 Like

Is the firerate higher in SSH / normal environment? Sometimes I shocked at the firerate of Utensil Poker.

I no longer receive notifications for completing quests like they used to do (iirc). Should it happen?

Suggested by me and denied.

I clicked the “Per hour” and this bug happened (sorry for no screenshot but you can easily see it while comparing to other people has higher or lower rank than you)

And also,

1 Like

No.

My ship’s max power is actually 18, so why did it give the “Max power” when I reach 18+10 power? That doesn’t make a lot of sense to me.

It’s just a text to show the true max power of your spaceship you are using.

What I meant was that the “Max power” should be shown just when you reach 18 power

The notification is shown whenever you reach your ship’s additional maximum power level, if applicable. Which in the BX-9’s case is 18+10 or 28.

I think, “use equipment” requirements should be seriously reduced. In this case, the cost of invulnerability extensions only is about 4,500 keys and the reward for completing current objectives will be something about 2,400 keys.

10 Likes

Wow the orbit planets, medals and fly mission look very painful as well. The medal one require you to play 137 missions?

1 Like

What I’m more surprised about here is the amount of free time you have, like HOW, what kind of holiday is giving you this much time?

2 Likes