As you can see, I got 56M on this mission,
But I’m not on the top 10. Bug?

now how the HECK does this mission work exactly

entering a star system doesnt work
orbiting a planet at a star system doesnt work
exploring all planets in a star system doesnt work
finding a new star system doesnt work
playing a mission in a star system doesnt work

do i have to like, sit there for 5 minutes or something?

5 Likes

Maybe you need to visit star systems you didn’t explore? Sounds impossible to complete if you explored the entire the galaxy.

You did an assignment, they’re not eligible for leaderboards anymore

does this answer

1 Like

People finding “Visit Starsystem” quests when they’ve explored all star systems be like:

Also, the way quests are designed is pretty flawed in my opinion.
If you got a quest you don’t want to do because it’s not fun for you, you’re effectively trapped in that rank, which means no more new quests to do, no progression, just stuck there, forever.
Here’s a solution for that:

they’re more on dedication rather than a multiple choice

after all how can you call yourself an admiral if you cant even be bothered to do what they give you

2 Likes

Any missions done via squadron assignments are no longer eligible for leaderboard positions.

1 Like

You should scroll up and read the changelog

If you are bankrupt and don’t have Lightning Fryer, you will have to accept buying one and use it at level 0? And if you accidentally pick up another weapon, the mission is doomed?

Not really hard. A mission or 3 can make you easily buy Lightning fryer.

Plus, 0 firepower isn’t so bad, just look for 7 easy missions and put tourist in them. You’ll still get the quest done.

And yeah, avoid picking anything.

2 Likes

right now I have this task only in my case I have it for 3 lvl (the worst is when you catch another weapon before the end of the 3x10 mission)

1 Like

Because someone suggested it. See Some Hybrid missions probabilities . I could reduce its chance of appearance if a poll supports it.

This can already appear as part of the “Orbit landmarks” goal (but you need to be more that 50% in your rank progression)

But it did appear after a brief delay, correct? Maybe one of the power-ups was outside of the screen. What was the last wave?

Picking any other star system (explored or not) and selecting “Travel to star system” should be enough. It’s not working for you? Odd. Ah, bug. Fixed in v.119.4 (server-side) :medal_sports: Bug

No, any star system is fine.

Yes

Yes

9 Likes

If I reach a milestone and got new quests but not check them out, will my record be counted? For example, I reached a milestone and got a new quest of killing xxxx enemies. I don’t go check the new quests and go on another mission instead first. Iirc, when I come back and check, it didn’t count and still show 0/xxxx. So it require me to actually check the quests before they track my record?

No. It’s possible to never visit the Goals screen and still advance through the ranks.

No, that’s not possible. However, every time you go to the next milestone, all stats are reset to zero. So you can’t complete goals “in advance”, before they actually appear in your list.

6 Likes

Sometimes the wave have so little space (safe zones for example) and you don’t have the chance to avoid except crashing into a chicken and die. It force us to find some short and easy missions to play. Do you think 7 is a little too many?

If you think that, just wait until it goes up to 100 :sweat_smile:

Quests ranks are not supposed to be something you can go up quickly and/or easily. You’re not supposed to reach top rank in a week. Or even a month.

6 Likes

Just like getting 300+ specific medals.
Also I don’t understand how I have this many coins when I only have played squawk blocks.

1 Like

Yes but all the weapons were outside the screen and somehow, they didn’t get deleted
the last wave was U.C.O #2

revert the appetite achievement change then