Early Access version 118

It depends on the variant. Caged Animals? Just wait until they rotate in such a way that their order starts at the bottom, and you’ll have an easier time getting the bonus. The Zoo? … well yeah, it is pretty difficult.

3 Likes

I have reattempted caged animals and the zoo many times to get them, caged animal was ok. but the zoo is just ridiculous to put it there.

Both variations must use the same setting. So either both have Pecking Order, or neither does.

5 Likes

But what’s the point of putting pecking orders in waves no one can get?

Saw some people discussing the points value for overpowered, but then it struck me

I think FP 20 should get at least a smaller bonus that says “Full Power!” and gives 50k pts or a non-point announcement like satellites, since it feels really weird having a major FP upgrade without any indicator.

should the chiller gas become indestructible from Absolver Beam, ICBM, BBQ or any explosions? cuz it didn’t kill us, though :confused:

1 Like

Pretty sure the answer to this one is “No”, since it got asked in previous threads too.

I’d like a Special Weapon that spawns a Chiller Gas though.
Or maybe rework the Coolant Can so it does this + cools you off when it overheats instead.
You’d just spawn so many zones when hit by Phoenixes it’s really comical.

Still can’t switch to 118.2 for some reason.

1 Like

It’s a server update.

2 Likes

What’s that supposed to mean?

1 Like

That’s mean we don’t have to update to the lastest version, we can still play with 118.1

2 Likes

Oh, thx for the clarification!

What’s the difference between these two?

1 Like

None.

I will make an assumpition and say that he meant not making avaliable for everyone (I disagree). but the other says otherwise.

3 Likes

Do Plasma push this aggressive?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/722613938352816210/1010841917229105184/bandicam_2022-08-21_11-23-06-711.mp4

My apologies for the ambiguous wording. What I meant by disagreeing is that the feature shouldn’t be implemented at all.

1 Like

Hey, IA. Two things:

First of all, can we have so far notifications about waves flown? You know, a daily notification that shows the 10 players with the most waves flown so far? Weekly competitions, such as the Ironman ones, notify us like that. What do you think about that so far, IA? (It would help knowing who is first so far, if someone is trying to catch up to you, how many waves you’ve flown so far…)

Example: Most active recruit (end of day x) messages.

Second, it appears that when you die with a Score HUD while your weapon exterminates something that gives you points, just before you respawn, the green score gain indicator follows your cursor (as if the spacecraft was still on screen). Is that a bug, IA?

We already have the star marker for further progress in leaderboards.

Score huds follows the cursor not the spacecraft. your cursor remains on screen when your spacecraft is destroyed.

1 Like

Where?