Early Access version 118

Also since when a phoenix dies they turn into ashes so maybe instead of orange explosion, they turn into gray smoke/gray explosion particles with feathers

Good idea?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Neutral

0 voters

No, 100k is still a big number and a much more ā€œbeautifulā€ number.

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

Iā€™d amp it to 250k. My personal favorite. (tho 175k is probably better)
Plus getting a ship to 30fp is not that easy, so ā€¦ worth it.

Weekly Challenge.

1 Like

This pops up every time I try to change my spacecraft preset after that my game crashes. Any idea on how to fix this?

This also pops up

3 Likes

Reinstall your game and see if that fixes it

That didnā€™t work

If itā€™s easy, everyone can do it.

Point is, like what @Error_Bonnie pointed out, 30 > 20,
so adding more points to the bonus just make sense.

Proportionally the point should be 150k
(you know, 30 = 1.5*20, so by similar logic, point should be 150k)
I just like 175k a bit more as thereā€™s more work involved to get 30fp than it is for 20fp.

Poll time!

What should the new point reward be for the new 30fp bonus?

0 voters

If this gets accepted Bonnie should have the medal, Iā€™m just expanding it here and give it a proper poll for a vote.

EDIT 1: adjusted the poll so it reveals on close instead.

• Leave it at 100k

0 voters

1 Like

You can call me Error but sure

And for 30, 135K.

I have the same error. It happens when I try to load a Preset.

What I like would be 30 firepower for 100k (ā€œFirepower hoarder!ā€) and 50 firepower for 200k (ā€œMaximum overkill!ā€) like the hero quips, but this is not necessary, just 100k for the current is consistent enough.

This error appears when I try to click on a Preset:

I think itā€™s because that specific Preset contains the now renamed CIU Background.
I think the solution would be to clear all Presets for everyone, donā€™t you think, @InterAction_studios ?

2 Likes

I forgot this lol

if this is a bug we found does this counts as a contribution medal?

Maybe.

Itā€™s very hard to get, but not impossible. Left as-is.

The flash effect is only when theyā€™re ā€˜killedā€™. If they disappear thereā€™s no effect.

All of the backgrounds Iā€™ve made were ā€œhappy accidentsā€ ā€“ I donā€™t have the required artistic skill to aim towards a particular outcome.

Yes, thatā€™s a side-effect of the keyboard changes in v.118.

Iā€™ve completely reworked how the backgrounds are colorized, which should eliminate these problems . Changed in v.119 :medal_sports: Idea

Updated

Use Config Presets, they also save/load your flagship

Very technically demanding (Iā€™d have to load their entire inventory and apply it each time)

This is an artifact of not running the game on its full resolution 1920x1080. Canā€™t fix.

Itā€™s on my list.

This is caused because ā€œCIU Default Backgroundā€ is part of your preset.
Fixed in v.118 :medal_sports: Bug

:warning: Fixing this will require applying v.118.2 emergency patch server-side. There will be a brief 5-minute downtime. All Mission Config presets will be reset. Everything else will be preserved (including your in-progress missions).

You managed to diagnose and debug that remotely?!? :open_mouth: Gratuitous medal awarded. :1st_place_medal:

Yes, a ā€œbugā€ medal.

13 Likes

Itā€™s impossible.