Early Access version 118

I don’t think some small bullets will hurt at all, Considering how large is the zoomout.

I don’t think so, it is fast as almost light speed. people would need an excellent prompitude to dodge it.

w h a t

h o w

1 Like

I guess iA’s gonna reply this “Die 1 time and you will know it”. Everything can seem to be unpredictable for newbies. Just play more and learn the attacking pattern of each boss. So there’re just about 40+ bosses and 200+ waves to remember, right?

I don’t think that sounds right, if it does then there is no point of having safe/danger zones at all.

Since We can know the whole wave by encountering it only one time.

But what if it’s >100% difficulty?

It’s still not gonna be that difficult

I…Don’t think that affects anything, Every enemy in the boss attack the same way whatever difficulty.

Mirrored waves says hi

Okay. Okay. And I guess you also want the Infini-Chicks getting angry if one of them is killed?

Bosses generally don’t have safe zone. Some bosses can display danger zone if they approach from down above (Henlley’s Comet, Chicken Exponentiality, The Henperor’s Apprentice, Dr. Beaker) or Thundercluck (though his danger zone isn’t needed at all). Danger zones are also very rarely executed mid-wave, the only example I can think of is Cardinality of Four.

In the 2nd phase, the boss shot projectiles all over the screen so there’s indeed no safe zone and everywhere is dangerous. I think it’s not worth adding a danger zone just to warn about that attack. And, considering the shape of Egg Cannon, staying middle front of it is of course a bad position since you’re very vulnerable of its attacks then.

Don’t take everything too easy just because you encoutered it tons of times.

Well I guess that’s something. good point.

They…already do that.

Fair point, but I still find that the middile thing really fast for the player to notice.

1 Like

I mean, when they become faster.

Yeah I asked about it in the past, not too long after the attack itself was added to infinity chicks during the regular boss fight. It’s intentional, iirc reason was that multiplicity is hard enough as it is(but don’t quote me on that, I might be misremembering). Thing is…it’s not hard at all. It’s among the easiest fights ever. It looks chaotic but it’s actually not even close to being a difficult fight. I really see no reason not to add the attack to this fight.

3 Likes

Well, you’ve changed my mind.

One small problem, though:

Nevermind, someone has saved us.

There is hope!

1 Like

I know, it’s just annoying to get them but they ain’t making this whole fight hard after all.

Same, It really deserves an even more brutal attack to be added than just this orange laser charge.

1 Like

I have an idea
“Are you sure you want to exit the game?”
should be changed to

I don’t find this necessary.

why wouldn’t it be more descriptive?

It just wants your confirmation for leaving which wouldn’t make any necessity.