Early Access version 118

First see the results of the poll and we will see.

The henship is much bigger than the superchick. and more difficult than it.

How about making it shoot neutron bullets randomly?

Super-Chick was shrunk to fit in DT missions, a shrunk Mother-Hen Ship (CI4) would look… weird.

1 Like

Can you make compare fleet screen aligning spacecrafts of the same type (if exist)?

How is the order of spacecrafts arranged up to down? Can you make it in alphebet order and align every identical spacecrafts on the top?

And, anyway, not related but I’m curious whether iA love eating chickens or not

2 Likes

already suggested

Can you provide me previous suggestion(s)? Did iA reply to it/them?

sorry i can’t remember

1 Like

6 years of me being excellent in mathmatics goes in the wind trying to understand these cursed math sutff.

2 Likes

Please check again. The Zoom of “It’s a bird…” boss is bigger that the zoom of “It’s Mother hen-ship!”. Also, i had told before about its size

So what? It’s Wobble Yolk! It’s the 2nd phase of “The Yolk Star™!” boss, not all that boss

Edit: Though i still don’t understand why mostly people don’t want to add it

Bruh… Idk but maybe that will make a boss variation, which iA don’t want to do.

I think i will be fine (i guess). Like “Blast from the past” boss but bigger a little

Ok reject the size, How can people fight it’s swarming bullet hell? Skill issue?

I said first wait to get enough votes about this and then see what you can do about this.

You don’t tell this but … Ok, will wait

No it’s not. They both have 200% zoom.

1 Like

I’m hitting the Henterprise but the part that I’m hitting isn’t even on screen, plus the corn’s not even falling down

1 Like

For performance reasons projectiles that go too far off screen get removed and I expect an “Acknowledged, won’t fix” for this one. Shoot the boss instead of the void.

Bruh really?
Why am i feel the zoom of superchick boss is bigger :thinking: maybe i’ll check this again later

Revisited CI4 after playing this game … am I the only one who’s noticed that the Giant Robotic Space Crab boss arm throws seems off?
In particular, the CI4 crab had the delay between chicken throws for each arm was a lot shorter.

In CIU it’s very noticeably longer between each arm throw, which when combined with the zoom level makes it way way harder to dodge. I’d often ram into the hands while dodging the chicken, or the hands would ram into me while it’s trying to throw a chicken at me.
Also in the Crab’s arm, it’s not easy to tell where you would and would not crash in,
which does not help in learning how to tackle this boss in CIU.
I would zoom it out a bit to have some extra space to dodge the hands as well as the chicken throws.

Also, I forgot how different the metal barriers looked back then lol.

Idea: When you reach max power with Absolver Beam, can it take more or less time to charge it to full?

• More time
  • Less time
  • Keep the current

0 voters

Less/More time would unbalance that weapon for sure.

I can see why you’d want less time(despite it probably not being a good idea), but why would you want more time after finally reaching such high power?

2 Likes

Should’t I get an idea medal for this change?

2 Likes

@Stardrone indeed you deserved a medal.

Your original idea is just add 0,5% for each weapon used, so theoretically the max bonus is 7,5% if you start with Moron and switch to all other weapons in the mission. However, iA want to also consider usage balance to the bonus and I think we haven’t come up with an all-rounded solution yet. Do you have any idea to rework it?

Statistic time. How about using Chi square test for the usage ratio time (not percentage)? For example you played a game in 20 minutes and you used 4 weapons in the ratio of 6 : 5,5 : 4,5 : 4. We can calculate the Chi square value by the formula, which results in about 0,416. Let df = 4 - 1 = 3 and p = 0,05; the critical value is 7,815 so we can accept that ratio is balanced. If we can’t accept a ratio is balanced, just nerf the bonus by how far the Chi square value is away from the critical value, you can choose how you want to do it. The advantage of this method is that it can accept more unbalanced ratio in short game (which is very hard to get balanced ratio)

1 Like