Early Access version 118

There’s no wave for IA to add this idea.

@InterAction_studios Sorry if this is a stupid question: When will we have the 5th satellite?

@iIfireIi

2 Likes

Did he announce a fifth satellite?

Is there’s no add music CIU victory? @InterAction_studios

Players who are inactive for a long time should automatically be logged out of Dare system? @InterAction_studios

2 Likes

Distorted poll.

whoops the pool went broken

No?

Don’t think that’ a problem. The problem is the medal just makes no sense to add whatsoever.

I think what dude meant to say was: Automatically log people out of Dare system if they have met the requirements for account deletion, but they have paid for an item.

they will also keep their dare points and leaderboard rank

This is already a given if you’ve been logged out of the Dare system, though you won’t appear in the Leaderboards.

didn’t know that, thanks for informing!

Anyways, suggestion:
If you got a Squadron License, but haven’t officially made it a squadron yet (via renaming), the squadron in question shouldn’t appear in your “Assigned Squadrons” list.

I bought an extra Squadron License from a Dealer in case I wanted to make yet another one of those squadrons, and seeing that unofficial squadron at the top every time is annoying.
It’s not even an official squadron yet, why is it up there?

0 voters

bruh, you should say what you meant. The title is still confusing being left like that.
“Players who are inactive for a long time should automatically be logged out of Dare system” or something like that is enough. And it’s more obvious, which won’t cause extra replies.

alright

sorry let me edit it quickly

fixed

Just 2 things:

In the Weekly Challenge And today’s Budget Constraint, I have encoutered Morning rush hour twice. and some other waves I don’t remember their names. Can you prevent any wave to be repeated?

I will bring back Stardrone’s suggestion: Can the randomized ships in Budget Constraint have randomized customizations?

Yeah this happens a lot in all kinds of missions. Pretty sure someone else woulda noticed it by now.
One of the Boss Rush levels I encountered had 2 Yolk Stars with 7 guns back-to-back.

There can be people who have bad English or grammar, just excuse them. anyway.

Aren’t “I don’t mind” and “Yes” same options?

2 Likes