Early Access version 118

I see. Probably UI glitch.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios
Your First Mission used the CIU Waves & Bosses, but it used CIU Music 3 and CIU Boss 2 only.
Can Your First Mission randomized with all of the CIU Tracks?
(Applied with CIU Music 1,2,3 and CIU Boss 1,2)

1 Like

ruined? Temper? who?

1 Like

Lower it down to 180 is enough tbh.
Fuel per key wise: small is 5, medium is 5.28, and large is 5.55
(it’s small, should be enough to encourage players to get the bigger packs if they want to save some keys)

Plus, 180 is good when it comes to sales too, as with the current system, Regional Stores + Shady Dealer discounts wise, the Medium Fuel pack is better per key than the Large one 90% of the time.
(Already did the math for Shady Dealer fuel cost back at v117, similar logic to that pretty much)

2 Likes

The first 2 polls have results now @InterAction_studios.
Also, I’ll get a poll to reduce the Fuel price for Large Fuel Packs to 180 later on.
Most of the time the Medium Fuel Pack trade is better than the Large one in discount stores with the Large one being 185 as of right now. A 5 key reduction isn’t that much, but it’ll fix this issue for most stores.

(As of right now though I’m just spamming my key on Mediums for best gainz)

1 Like

When you switch from keyboard movement to mouse movement you always have to fire with the mouse for the mouse to take control again. Is this intended?

Also: I got this booster idea that needs some more work on, but is pretty good on it’s own.
Might be good for those that want a new way to play without increasing levels’ difficulty for everyone else.

1 Like

?

1 Like

Happens to everyone.

1 Like

No

The game’s FPS counter is only updated 8 times per second, so discrepancies are expected

Odd. I don’t know what might be going wrong. Will investigate.

Nothing should be randomized during the first mission.

Yes. I don’t automatically switch to the mouse, because it might be bumped by accident (also, some mice have faulty lasers and they will jitter around, even if they are physically not moved)

I don’t know what that was about… I don’t see any kicks at my end. Currently there are 150 players logged in, so it seems to be working fine.

9 Likes

In the “Visitors From Another Dimension” wave, the last portal takes kinda a while to leave, can it disappear instead?

1 Like

Can you give this one a look?

taking 2/4 seconds to leave isn’t a long while, Pointless.

Ok, so this happens when the contact has crashed during a mission and then reconnects. It’s not worth fixing. Actually, fixed in v.119 :medal_sports: Bug

No

Looks fine to me. Just be extra careful around the stage transitions.

6 Likes

So how’s the galaxy zoom thing going?

Honestly The CI4 Egg Cannon didn’t do the same tactic as the one right now, So New players who encouter it might not see this coming, you might need to give it some thought.

also some old suggestion: could henterprise and egg cannon drop coins when destroyed?

It’s been fixed – I forgot to update the changelog:

Fixed in v.119 :medal_sports: Bug

So? It’s fine.

Either way (dropping or not dropping) is equally fine, so I don’t see why it should be changed.

5 Likes

But new players will think they it won’t trigger like it was in CI4, they will die to it.

Then why does the yolk star drop coins?

The colorblind mode say the gift was “v” (vulcan chaingun) but when collected Is neutron gun
Is this a bug or am I blind?

Maybe there’s something wrong with your translation? Which language are you using?

5 Likes

Im using normal English translation