Early Access version 117.2

Can we have squadron leaders “Promote” some people so they can also assign missions?

I think, poll it in a seperate idea thread then link it here later on should be best.

1 Like

So you know that the Party Chicken does the 360° attack every few seconds, can there be a warning every single time it did it?

i stand this wave in 25m and why the chicken just keep going 1 line

The warning is when the clown stops. Mysterious Ship style.

2 Likes

Cmon, nowadays ain’t anyone making it like that. Everything is always done to the last hour before release. And after it you have bugfixes patch(es). Why would they do nothing when they can release the stuff, earn money for the expansion and work on another thing.

Comparing CIU to Geometry Dash is kind of low blow. Geometry Dash is insanely successful both on mobile and PC. It’s also finished and it’s just the update that is in the making. Players have access to a ton of user created levels so the content never runs out.

Well indeed not yet, seems to go in 2024, but we’ll see.

From developer reviewing them and deciding if the development time spent on them is worth it. Like if they bring a performance improvement, or a great new feature that could be useful or bring new users.

Just a good coincidence then.

Sure, both Rust and DayZ were a laughing topic that they will never release. I’m just telling that it’s a dangerous territory.

1 Like

Well it’s maybe me trying it for the first times but.

Don’t you guys find that Pot luck hard with very low fp (1,2 fp) a pain? I have tried it today and suffered heavy causalties and died in the end of the challenge with usual poor spacecraft. so probably a simple modification to this to make things moderate:

Do you want pot luck hard to have between 3 to 5 fp?
  • Yes.
  • No.

0 voters

I did not know that. That’ll be OK for now, I guess. …Until someone else creates their own mod tool :sweat:

Fixed in v.118

Expected. Sometimes the randomizer picks the “source” and “destination” black holes on the same side of the screen. Did you really need to wait for 25m for this? :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Bug: Binary stream/screams and some waves that makes chickens spawn slowly, Chickens fire outside the screen.

This is very worrying. I’ll investigate.

Odd, just checked it and it works. You need to press while viewing the translation screen itself, not in the galaxy/mission.

Sadly it’s not the type of problem that can be cured by tea, but thanks anyway :+1:

14 Likes

Tea is good.

Get better soon, Focus on healthy stuff.

Checked Ctrl-E again and indeed it works, I’ve likely messed up before.

1 Like

I hope you get well soon! Just, drink and eat healthy stuff.

1 Like

I don’t know if this is intended or not or it’s just a feeling i have but in PotLuck there’s barely any firepower dropping.

Take a nap.

Maybe your’re just used to multiplayer, since it drops more firepower.

1 Like

Pot Luck have multi disabled.

Idk at mine they drop normally.

1 Like

I don’t play multiplayer. sometimes bosses don’t drop any firepower and entire waves give none.

I notice the issue only in Hard potluck so I’m assuming it’s a SSH thing.

Do you have a language selected at the game’s main menu, so the .exe starts up in that language? Or is still in English, and you have to Ctrl+T and select a different language each time you log in?

Gifts are disabled, so maybe this is causing your impression.

8 Likes