Early Access version 116

I see… It’s still weird, though.

Snipping Tool or the built-in Print Screen keyboard shortcut please.
(I personally use Snipping Tool for my screenshots)

3 Likes

Just in case, most of people here know that the new sweets cuisine are the sweets from Piggly (but a newer version), right?
sweets

6 Likes

Uhm… Is this bug when I done mission?

specify the “bug”.

Grounded kilim

Not a bug.

I would like it if they added Christmas Eve Crisis items as a cuisine, but not everything is food, so better not.
sweets

2 Likes

Okey.

V117 Suggestion: Lower Large Fuel Pack cost from 185 > 180.

Personally feel like that’s more of a good deal, but mainly because for Shady Dealers right now,
55% of 185 = 101.75, rounded down to 101, while 55% of 19 is 10.45, rounded down to 10.

So, logically speaking whenever I find a Shady Dealer, I’d just buy a Medium Fuel Pack 10 times, which should still give me more fuel for my buck in that particular case.
(granted the Shady Dealers have these trades to begin with)

Meanwhile 55% of 180 puts the price down to exactly 99, which still follows the “bigger means better” rule even for Shady Dealers.

(the difference is literally 1 key lol so I’m personally fine if this didn’t make it, but yeah)

Already suggested. It might actually happen someday. Just wait 'till Christmas and you’ll see!

1 Like

When? Well, I suggested it once, along with the sweets cuisine.

I can’t find the first time it was suggested.

Rather than marking a new zone, why not make enemies actually appear there?

1 Like

I’m too idle to use it :smirk:

They are still leaderboards and I can understand why people don’t like seeing people there that play in an exploitative way.

They are disqualified from competitive leaderboards, but not mission leaderboards (that you see middle-bottom of the screen when you select a mission).

Ok

Pointless, since codenames have no meaning.

They don’t. I’m merely explaining the reasons for removing their food.

By that stage it’s already too late to react.

Not easily. What is much easier is to always show the health HUD, even when the boss appears on their own (yes, it would be redundant, because you can already see that in the % progress, but I hardly think that’s a big issue). Poll?

Changed in v.117 :medal_sports: Idea

It takes two seconds for Burger to fully descent, which I think is plenty of time.

Although you are correct in that enemies are prevented from spawning directly at the bottom, the name of the wave is “Look in All Directions”, so… ugh. Ok, I’ve left the zones as-is, but I changed the spawning to better match the wave’s title. Changed in v.117

I don’t understand.

No. Your spacecraft’s direction clearly shows where you should be expecting enemies to appear from.

Huh… Might be worth it. Poll it.

No.

Known.

What’s wrong?

Yes, you still need to play any outstanding dares. It’s much easier housekeeping for me, and it prevents exploits(?) where you leave the league specifically to ignore a dare.

What is the bug?

Maybe around Christmas.

And what about the rest of the galaxy, which has variable discounts? There are always going to be these sorts of minor price inversions.

That’s what I did.

9 Likes

He mains that one of the missions is in the to-do list, despite being done.

You must have completed it previously as a Squadron Assignment.

6 Likes

Ok :+1:

Can “The Forge” wave have 3 Safe Zones?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters