Early Access version 116

Get rid of the fat chicken in corridor shooter because if it shoots 12 of it’s thing at us then it’s a guaranteed death sentence (I’m not sure if I have skill issues but it’s just not enough space for me to dodge)

it move slowly, no need. you just have to hide in quickly another corridor to dodge it.

1 Like

Not sure about that because there would be 3 coming for you fast and you do a kamikaze dive into the barriers if you move your mouse too fast without thinking

To conserve (my) bandwidth, the hosts do not broadcast information about who is currently joined, so this is not possible.

Added to v.117 :medal_sports: Idea

That’s a much harder-to-implement sorting criterion (and much more useless).

No

No

Fixed in v.117 :medal_sports: Bug

That’s just going to complicate everything.

No, rounding issue. Also, don’t just say “bug” – explain what the bug is.

10 Likes

Missions: (this also includes to do’s, favorites etc…) Can there be an option to set missions randomly?

Remove Phoenix from “Over the Rainbow, The Forge and Hairpin Turn” waves:
  • Remove from Over the Rainbow
  • Remove from The Forge
  • Remove from Hairpin Turn
  • Don’t!

0 voters

Why I them to be removed? Please click on the waves’ names below to view an example:

The Forge:

Over the Rainbow:

Hairpin Turn:

@InterAction_studios can you add again Strengthened anti-cheat measures?

Or that all.

I guess lemme try what people say here.

Which of these missions do you want to be added into the weekly challenge as a stage?
  • Retro Missions.
  • Squawk Block.
  • Darkness Missions.
  • None.
0 voters
Do you want Daily mission hard to be possibly a darkness mission?
  • Yes.
  • No.
0 voters

squawk block can break the thing
thus leading only move left and right
probably why squawk block won’t be in a hybird mission
for retro missions, literally endgame stuffs

5 Likes

First vote: Retro: This mission is a secret mission. Squawk Block: The protagonist can’t get out of the bottom. Darkness: Background in a mission of darkness is almost dark
Second vote: There should be no darkness on complex daily missions, and only the protagonist can shine through

1 Like

Phoenixes can be only one group in the Forge. I don’t think their removal would be necessary. but I agree with the other 2.

I don’t think Background affects the Darkness mission bio. it is the same and it exists everywhere

Darkness missions are hard as the vision is limited. this should apply to the daily mission hard one.

1 Like

No, I just met them at The Forge in a darkness mission, they were in most groups.

1 Like

I updated with examples of the waves. @Baron I recommend to check The Forge example.

I did. now it seems clearer for me how dangerous are they.

1 Like

Who thinks the “time elapsed” column is useful in the Multiplayer Browser? I’m thinking of removing it to de-clutter the layout.

• Keep it
  • Remove it

0 voters

7 Likes

Don’t remove IA please. it’s very awesome Extremely

Only remove them from waves that give you absolutely no space to dodge. Over the Rainbow and The Forge are not undodgable.

Over the Rainbow has plenty enough dodge space. If its the sides you’re worried about, you could probably kill phoenixes on the sides first. This is also doable with low fp levels.
Even so, you can still dodge them without destroying any of the phoenixes. Even with a bomber.

Staying at the bottom, and moving left to right is enough to avoid them.

The Forge has space for you to move up and down, and enough time to shift to the other sections if phoenixes decide to throw a fireball.

Stay in the center, and move left to right.

iA already said no for hairpin turn. Also, perhaps don’t dally? Besides, removing slobs for that wave was already enough as a nerf to not hold you down with a potential ring of guano.

Low FP will still get you through in time before the phoenixes start attacking. Fighters may also be able to do tight squeezes, or back up so the fireballs can potentially be misdirected enough to not cause too much of a roadblock.

(Alternatively, squeeze the lowest row of chickens on Hairpin Turn a little more to the side that starts turning, so the player has a little more dodge space for dodging fireballs from above. Fighters/Superiorities may be able to do tight squeezes, while low fp bombers can still brute force their way through the first lane before the phoenixes there fire.)

A quick note: Low FP means firepower levels around 2-4.

You probably should not be doing such hard missions if your weapon isnt at least upgraded to a more serviceable level (at least 2) anyway.

Perhaps the game could give a warning at where the mission details are (or a bubble over the button on click as a confirmation), if you decide to play a mission of over 80% difficulty without a weapon that’s upgraded to at least level 2?
Optional: This could also apply if you attempt to fly a 120% difficulty without at least a level 4 weapon.

“Your equipment is potentially insufficiently levelled for the mission you’re about to fly. Are you sure you want to proceed?”

This could also grey out the button for a second so you can catch that message in time, though, this may be annoying.

Should the game give you a warning if you attempt to fly harder missions with potentially underlevelled weapons?
  • Yes
  • Yes, but don’t gray out the button.
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Ok, so why are they removed at “Bend/Kick it like Beckhen”, “Corridor Shooter” and “Spiral of Doom”? You have enough space to dodge and if you have enough fp like you said you can destroy them before they attack.

I don’t understand why they are removed from such easy waves like these but kept ok at harder ones.

Clearly “Bend/Kick it like Beckhen” and “Corridor Shooter” are a lot easier than “Over the Rainbow” and “Hairpin Turn”.

Also thanks for the tips, I will try them hopefully I can be better at dodging.

Bend it like beckhen, i dont know why i put it there

Kick it like beckhen can potentially cause problems on the 3rd round of footballs. Give it a try with low fp

Corridor shooter is something one of the credited people suggested, so i don’t really have much to say here. But, low fp may cause some problems if you fail to kill in time.

Spiral of doom with low fp. Have a try