Early Access version 116

One cools your weapon down instantly, the other prevents you from overheating. Besides, corn becomes far weaker at full heat. Spamming coolants doesn’t affect your dps at all.

But both works on the same goal which is preventing overheat. the thing which doesn’t make sense is that one of them doesn’t break the streak and other does.

Edit: corn shotgun is very cheap and permanent method to avoid overheating. which would be exploited more than coolants.

Where is the other danger zone ?_?

It’s removed.

it’s removed. why?

I will just leave this here.

Technically, the Corn Shotgun never overheats. So I can’t depend any behaviour on Coolants, because they’re never activated.

@InterAction_studios there’s something wrong with the BX , why it includes +Max ?
BX-7 : 14 +Max
BX-8 : 16 +Max
BX-9 : 18 +Max
(+Max) means it will have bonus 10 firepowers , but have a look at it ? This is the total firepowers of all BXs after + Max:
BX-7 : 24 pw
BX-8 : 26 pw
BX-9 : 28 pw
Now there’s something wrong with these BX , the weapon when reached 10 is completely enough , even you have 19 pw , it still the same as 10 pw , but have a look at it . if we use BX with 20 pw , it is already enough for us , 10 pw per pylon , which means , even BX-7 is strong enough with 24 pw ( 12 pw per pylon ) , BX-9 with 28 pw means useless ( 14 pw per pylon ) because 20 pw is already max for the BX ( 10 pw per pylon ) .
My idea : Removed (+Max) for the BXs.
This will make BX-9 more worth to buy ( have the most pw : 18 - 9 per pylon )

1 Like

Imagine having no common sense to realize that a thing like this is intended for a “bomber”.

for your information this was noticed way long ago before you report something like this.

1 Like

Use weapon utensil poker to see different

1 Like

Deal with it.

1 Like

yes we should use h&c 301 instead of BX
besides, why would you nerf the only advantage bx has

1 Like

12 “base” weapon levels for Muller: 0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 and MAX (20)

H&C and VF: limited to a certain number of firepower levels for a single pylon: 8; 9; 10. Does not have MAX power of 10 levels above the first limit.

BX: Limited firepower, equally divided between the two pylons, stop increasing when reaches the first limit. At MAX for BX (10 levels above it) increase 1 firepower for both pylons.

BX-9:

Total Left* Right*
0 0 0
1 1 0
2 1 1
3 2 1
17 9 8
18-27 9 9
28 (MAX) 10 10

*Not actually left/right, the firepower alternates between the two for every bullet you fire, except Laser Cannon for some reason.

This is my favorite suggestion to change the description:

2 Likes

Not just laser. Also lightning, plasma and positron.

And yet you also have no idea what they’re talking about. They’re saying that 24fp = 2 pylons of 12fp for bx-7(as an example). This isn’t true because that’s not how the bomber works. The bomber gets +1fp to each pylon at max power. It doesn’t have half of the current firepower for each pylon, aka 12fp for each pylon in this case, which is what this guy assumed is the case. It’s not “intended” if it’s not even how the bomber works in the first place. GuestUniverse explained it well.

1 Like

Yeah Well I thought that it is intended. but the whole post contains so many wrong things.

1 Like

That would defeat the point of the medal.

I don’t understand how the anomaly is related? It doesn’t affect enemy spawning.

The balls are there so you can’t cheese the wave by ignoring the pistons and firing without moving at all until all the enemies are killed.

Unimportant detail.

Fixed in v.117 :medal_sports: Bug

There is a per-wave limit to these drops.

Please provide a list of waves

The animation is going to be a bit tricky. Will look into it.

Comet Chase already has those 2 danger zones

It’s a trade-off. The more times I stop, the longer it’s going to take until your aim is back on a particular enemy after leaving it. But the less times I stop, the less time you have on a particular enemy.

Done.

Changed in v.117 :medal_sports: Idea

Changed in v.117 :medal_sports: Idea

10 Likes

118?
Also…why? I don’t think it’s a good idea.
I’ll poll it, let’s see if others like it or not.
Should Corn Shotgun reaching full heat prevent you from getting the iceman medal?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters
5 Likes

Bruh.

1 Like

Chickens move fast when transporting so I don’t think a player would stand between the pistons and kill them.

Then We shall use corn shotgun every mission to guarantee we get that medal.

Corn shotgun is free and permanent method to get this medal and not coolants where they shall be bought everytime and limited. In my view coolants should have this feature and not the weapon.
(also remember that phoenixes fireballs and dr.breaker potions make it overheat which contradicts the thing that the weapon never overheats)

if you will be going against this point then you will be simply saying the Iceman medal is pointless and have no challenge.

Yeah I don’t know how it is related but I have seen chickens gets delayed in fallling when I used. try experiementing through it.

It would sound much better if sweets had the same sounds as in Piggly (and if Christmas items are added, their sounds would be even better that the sweets’ sounds).

1 Like

You’re assuming that chickens move fast enough that literally zero bullets would hit them, no? Although it will take time to kill all those chickens while sitting on that single position, that would still practically make a blind spot on that wave.