Early Access version 114

Can you create a poll to see who find it necessary and who doesn’t? Because I know there is some players who don’t peform multi kills well.

Yes, please.

When using Accumulator , sometimes the Accumulator isn’t work , i use it at full charge for shooting fast , then it immediately stops for no reason and goes back to normal firing speed.
@InterAction_studios in the Early Access version 113 , there’s actually a people who reported this , but in the version 114 , this problem still existed , hope you will investigate it .
Link for seeing my problem on Accumulator. Something Wrong With Accumulator. - YouTube

I have also reported this.

this is literally what happened to me when i was playing DT. i use Photon and using the fast fire rate, but it immediately stop fast firing for some reason.
people said that this happens in multiplayer. well, not for me, because it happened in single player

Another bonus related to time can be considered: Early Bird :joy:

1 Like

Same thing happened to Adrian.

The opposite thing happened

1 Like

Welp, the reign of the toxics on the radar continues…

I had actually short-listed a track for this purpose, but given the licensing trouble I had with the previous tracks, I won’t be buying any more.

Yes, these are already in the game. I just didn’t update the changelog :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Workaround: With the addition of the default “Burger” cuisine in v.115, you can quickly toggle between cuisines in the Galactic Shop to work out the correspondence.

Exacltly. This is the situation I’m trying to avoid by not allowing joining on the last wave.

There will always be cases where the game has ended by the time you join, regardless of how many times I check in advance.

I doubt this would be useful, since it’s only one second and it’s not you can really do anything about it in time. But if a poll shows strong support, it can be done.

Thanks for reporting – the video helps a lot. I still haven’t figured out what the problem is.

6 Likes

OK, but I think banning it entirely is a bit extreme. Can you make it optional to take the risk? Just ask for confirmation like usual.

I have no plans. I could release a special build of CIU that only uses 2002 DirectX 7 graphical features, has mouse control disabled, and replaces the orchestral music with the original chiptunes, but what would the point be? :smirk:

17 Likes

YES
YES

He only has a Hatchling which i guess is fine.

It would be worth it just for the chip tune music.

What about CI2 remake in CIU?

6 Likes

CI2 Mother Hen Ship when?

1 Like

Everyone should have the CI2 background.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios player name report

1 Like

Party like it’s 2002?

22 Likes

YES

YES