Early Access version 114

It’s fine. The only reason I don’t allow joining during the last wave is to cut down on cases where the game has already ended by the time you try to join.

4 Likes

:warning:
v.115 UPDATE

ETA Friday 29 July 2022 09:00-11:00 GMT

23 Likes

How much time does it take to ban a single species of chicken from a wave?

Depending on the answer, I might have to close the poll now.

Is the date correct, is it right now?
Since Friday is tomorrow, 29th of July

You’re right (or maybe at his time 28th of July is Friday)

60 seconds.

Sorry, fixed.

4 Likes

Dumb question: can we have a 2nd darkness music?

1 Like

iA did you add these to the next version:

Also any update about new music?

3 Likes

33 voters is enough, I recommend showing results now.

2 Likes

Meh, I’ll close it in 6 hours

Edit: Less than 90 minutes left! Be sure to vote now!

1 Like

Close it now, lol.

1 Like

5 months from now, chicken invaders 2 will be 20 years old, so i’m wondering if anything is going to happen due to that

20 Likes

Anniversary Invasion Vibes

1 Like

parties with christmas editions.

1 Like

Imagine CI2 anniversary medley with remixed original CI2 ost

2 Likes

Probably some chaotic Multiplayer missions.

1 Like

If I tried to join a game that already ended (because the host cancelled / surrendered / completed it), the network bandwidth graph will start showing red and then I got crashed out to the main menu with this message:

I don’t understand much why this happen. Is there any alternative solution? I think you can allow joining during the last wave but require player to confirm the decision and accept the risk of crashing out, or do a quick reload and update the progress of the game right after the player try to join to verify if the game is still avaiable and notify if it’s not. Is it worth doing that?

1 Like

Is it just me or everytime i fire my weapon it stops firing for like 1 second then it goes back to firing.

1 Like

You are trying to connect to an already inexistent game. Of course your client will time out trying to do the impossible.

2 Likes

A bit of an extra for countdown insight:

have it tell you how much time there is left before your multi-kill streak is broken

it can use the unoccupied top half of the countdown ring (perhaps it could be green, or whatever colour the multikill bonus is)

5 Likes