Early Access version 114

Some bosses that shoot projectiles rapidly like UCO egg blaster, infinichick, Big Chickens from ‘Show em who’s boss’, … can spawn them again pretty quickly like nothing ever happened.

1 Like

Also, add more points to the Iceman medal, since now these fire chickens exist, they could wipe that medal once you get hit by one, so if you managed to get the Iceman medal, it should be more rewarding.

1 Like

ICBMs explode very slowly, they can still obsure your vision when new projectiles have already been shot.

2 Likes

Also times three:
MP players’ powerups display (top right of screen) should show powerup numbers like you’d see them in your powerup icon.

Interdiminsional Portals: Can the chickens come out faster from the portal?

I have played few missions so this naturally means 2 new questions.

1. What happened to overdrive? I can’t find any missions where it works.

2. Why is the “max power” bonus still called max power bonus if max powers were altered? I have the default (I think) spaceship that has 8+12 power when you are given “max power” bonus. Shouldn’t it get renamed to something different now?

1 Like

I’m not sure for just how long you’ve been away, but Overdrive is now an equippable booster (one of two, actually). You can shove it into your ship in the loadout menu.

Yeah I remember that. Which is weird because 1 or 2 updates ago I still had the overdrive and I definitely didn’t buy it.

I have tought about putting the mission sort in planets because sometimes I want to play harder missions or some times short missions
like this:

Or is it unnecessary?
I know some planets have like 1 mission but some have up to 8 so it would make the job a little easier

• It would be good
  • It’s unnecessary

0 voters

Why the poll is multiple choice?

sorry I fixed it

Here is the fixed poll:

• It would be good
  • It’s unnecessary

0 voters

Poll it?

Shall the red flash effect (Overheat flash) be removed?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I think it should have less brightness and should be transparent.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

@InterAction_studios Okay this is crazy… I just joined

They go back to their normal sizes after the wave passes, bug or wifi connection thing?

2 Likes

on that note, one of the fried chicken food items doesn’t fit within the bubble
might also be the case with the pizza cuisine if it was made slightly larger

2 Likes

Never knew this could happen.

3 Likes

There should be a mission filtering system in your todo/favorites.
You should be able to select a mission type to filter out, and the filtered mission should be remembered every time you open the missions menu.
Just for those times you’re in the mood for some Boss Rushes but you always have to scroll through a looooooot of Chicken Invaders missions to get to them.

(PS: I get that there’s only 30 missions in todos for non-licensed players, so this may not be a priority, but it’s still a nice feature to have nonetheless)

1 Like

Well, I only asked if someone else is bothered by the red flash and not to remove them

let’s wait for the other color versions then poll it