Early Access version 113

I don’t give a fuck as long you guys will see it yourself.

How scrambled text would be less intended? it’s retro world and this could make sense.
if you think this can be a glitch for some players. well a glitch wouldn’t do such thing like that.

the only way is describe it in the “Singularity”

i.e “Timers here are corrupted”

ALSO When i’m not using Accumalator sometimes it uses Accumalator by itself.

Tanki Online reference

2 Likes

It’s grey matter lacking

The first iteration had the correct text displayed (with incorrect information). Even so, it was recognised as a bug. Also, how many “last replies” do you have in stock?

By the way, weren’t you the one who asked to fix a thing to prevent people complaining about it in future? Because this line contradicts your statement.

if you think this can be a glitch for some players. well a glitch wouldn’t do such thing like that.

6 Likes

No; that would make them beneficial, which is the opposite intent.

No; exploitable

No. Footballs should continue to be a thread once kicked.

Unnecessary. These explosions don’t hide anything dangerous.

Poll it.

I considered that, but it didn’t look right, so no.

No

That’s how additive blending works. Lightning has a cyan tint (G + B), so any red (R) underneath will show through.

Too much hand-holding. These are endgame missions anyway.

That would make it seem even more like a bug.

I’m not going to create a brand new boss just to assign the boss music to it. I’ll just assign it to some existing bosses.

This was done for competitive fairness reasons. As far as I’m concerned, the bonus is useless now and could be removed altogether.

Define "not using ". You mean you don’t even have Accumulator mounted? Or it’s mounted but you haven’t double-clicked to enable it?

13 Likes

Fair.

Who said I am right on this statement? Maybe I can be wrong. same does to your think about nobody could care about this lightning fryer one.

I see. Well that looks fairly complex.

He is going to say something that continues to contradict with his previous ones…
Sorry Baron, what you said makes me think like that…
But anyways, have you ever consider saying sorry to people that you scolded?

3 Likes

Have they and you considered looking at their actions towards me before telling me to do this? 3 days complaining on an idea with cricitism and offense you are telling me to say sorry.

and don’t even dare to start it here.

Probably not because most people agree that your attitude is annoying.

2 Likes

Don’t act like you are completely true or do something that lets other people think you are acting like that. I know I was not anyone of you but at least, try thinking about my words once.

Guy, idk what you’ve received, but the way you treated other users is not true. Once start an argument, every fault can’t not be blamed on only one individual. But if you scolded the opponent, you can’t avoid the fact that you owe them an apology.

2 Likes

Not at all. The snowballs can still slowdown the spaceship, obscuring the vision and reducing the maneuvering precision. I think it’s reasonable and still balanced. It’s good and bad at the same time, players should think of pros and cons of hitting snowballs. That’s a trade-off.

A reminder for @InterAction_studios :

All that is nothing compared to overheating. You can stand in place and fire and you’re more likely to survive than moving and not firing.

2 Likes

I had it and i did’nt double click on it then it enabled on it’s own.

Changed in v.114 :medal_sports: Idea

6 Likes

Idea: When your customizing your ship you can zoom in on the ship part you’re customizing.
EX: If you’re customizine your Fullsage it will zoom in on it.
Also this

Poll Time!
Can Chiller have increased HP?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

What the hell?

5 Likes