Early Access version 112

Oops, Wrong Exit: Its very hard to kill all the chickens before they leave, Can you make them stay longer before going inside the portal?

After taking a close look at the new shield customization, I’d like to resurrect an old request.
Judging by the options available for coloring the ring shield, it seems to me like you’ve figured out a method of applying more than one color to a single sprite (based on the alpha channel, I presume), or at least something that achieves the same effect. Would it be feasible to use whatever that is to match the color of lightning bolts in electric environments to the storms shown on planets in the galaxy view?

1 Like

Do you mind doing the same for “Do Not Cross” wave too?

3 Likes

Is it just me or am i slower in Squawk Blocks?

1 Like

No you have enough time to kill them before they leave I am sure of that. just play the wave several times.

You don’t have to kill all the chickens in a squawk block because not all of them can reach your position before leaving the area.

1 Like

Bug?: When i took a screenshot in Multiplayer my frames dropped then its exites from the mission.

Yeah same thing when i was with someone in Multiplayer, It didnt happen to me, it happenned to him.

1 Like

i think it happens every time you screenshot in game

Thats my first time encountering it.

can you provide a video of this happening?

for such bugs, it’s best to at least show evidence, since it may just be on your end

Maybe.
Also, couldnt record it and its rare.

hm, that’s strange then

In all of my almost 2 years of playing this game (on a different account), This is the first time i have seen this happen.

1 Like

Every time when I go to options and save something it is not saved when I close and open the game or when I choose language in the main menu. Is this a bug ?
And when I choose language in the main menu as I didn’t choose it .

1 Like

speaking of, can the language you select save after rejoining the game? Or is that planned later on after the translations are finalized?

1 Like

I mean choosing language from main menu .
I can select the language during enter in my account .

No

1 Like

It probably saves in game.

2 Likes

With this gold color i cant see the bosses.

1 Like

Change your color theme?

3 Likes

Nah, I like this better.

1 Like