Early Access version 112

I agree with this one, though you can just buy a new ship.

2 Likes

But it’s not totally fair that it have all of it’s hardpoints locked by the CHL. also CHL makes things more expensive and restrict permissions to better paintjobs and equipment.

Well they are not that hard. the problem is just that they get fired one by one in a very short firerate.

Wait Do having a better spaceship unlocks them? I have only the starter spaceship.

1 Like

Well, CHL is basically a VIP rank, and IA is trying to make it worthy. He’s also trying to make money from us, which I respect.

It was hard because of that, especially for BX pilots such as myself.

BX-9 has the most hardpoint slots, 12 in total. Half of them are free while the other half is CHL restricted.

3 Likes

Concentric Triangles: Add Danger Zone.

The game doesn’t maintain a per-player, per-mission high score list, so it’s impossible to know when this occurs.

This can be done. Added to v.113 :medal_sports: Idea

This is just cosmetic, so no.

For technical reasons I can’t give out multi-kill for enemies that don’t affect stats (like the eggshell chips)

Too much trouble for too little benefit. Besides, even if you’ve visited a Shady Dealer before, there’s clearly reason to visit them again.

List items never require confirmation anywhere else in the game, so this would look odd.

No

So you only have 0.4GB free? You need 1GB to run the game reliably.

No

No

No

12 Likes

Wait a minute @InterAction_studios

Did you handle problem about error?

It’s incorrigible

I guess he means this

2 Likes

Try using the standalone version

2 Likes

The Unmount All button is super convenient, but the thing is it also removes any hardpoint equipment on the ship. How about making it so that it doesn’t take them off, saving players the trouble of having to re-equip them?

• This should be implemented
  • This isn’t necessary
  • Neutral

0 voters

1 Like

This makes no sense.

1. It’s unequip all.
  2. It doesn’t feel consistent.
  3. Who benefits from this exactly? For me, it wouldn’t save me from any trouble. In fact it would just make things more tedious because if I want to move over my items, I would have to remove hardpoints separately.
3 Likes

I was primarily thinking about players with various spacecraft with separate hardpoints but shared equipment, and who like to switch between them from time to time. It’s so they don’t have to equip them again, especially when their spacecraft hold a sizeable number.

I can understand hardly benefitting from this if your hardpoints are also shared. In that case, would a separate button for hardpoints work?

1 Like

“Soft In The Middle” wave: Can the bomb apper sooner?

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios
Can we get laser scope placement 2 and 3 at where the absolver beam fires in this pic?
Because bombers mainly fires from the sides, and having scopes from the pods on a Muller might be cool

• Hell yeah
  • Nah

0 voters

1 Like

I will do

1 Like

Bug? When i was playing Squawk Block a slob was about to leave the screen but instead it vanished without leaving the screen.

Known. Probably not a bug.

Speaking of this, I’ve always wondered something. Possibly, IA wouldn’t change it, but I guess it’s worth asking him in case he agrees:

IA, can you make the enemies a bit more distant from the bottom of the screen in the ‘‘Amphitheatrics’’ wave? It’s always scary to try taking down enemies on the very edges of these lines when they are left, without using special weapons or fire satellites, etc. Plus, imagine if we were talking about slob/coward/armored chickens and chickenauts in this case.

Kill them before getting to the bottom. simple.

1 Like