Early Access version 112

A bit of a silly suggestion, but:

When you beat your previous high score on a mission, or get top 10 on a mission, the game says “New Record!” and/or “New High Score!” on the results screen

10 Likes

This isn’t much better. Why would you restrict the amount of times you can play space race? It’s nonsense.

What are you talking about?

2 Likes

Might sounds very unfair, but can you let non-CHL players fly Double Team missions with -50% score and no Skill allowed?

just my idea because double team kinda interesting

I wanted to suggest the same thing. but maybe I thought if non-CHL users wants to fly that missions then they have to pay keys for it. I guess?

I used to think the same, but if they fail they will lose keys for missions that too hard for them and that’s not a good thing

Well, It’s a CHL mission after way. meaning we have to pay for it whatever way.

Limiting the attempts of this mission is meaningless and it defeats the purpose of the event.

nah I think this idea is so dumb and IA won’t accept it =))

Fixed in v.113 :medal_sports: Bug

6 Likes

This actually happens when you have bad internet (i think)

1 Like

Similar to that when you win/surrender/lose/cancel a mission it will says Ex: You lost and it shows a big DEFEAT with the color red (finally some fx)

1 Like

Well the increased overheat rate does makes things either slightly or extremely harder, depending on how difficult the wave is. Although the VF Family has the opacity decreased, it still remains too hard for them to deal with elite waves at high difficulty. This update makes Hot Elite Missions become greatly annoying and impossible, which stands to be the big trouble for hardcore players.
So, what I want to say here, is that can you consider decreasing the opacity to 50% for Muller, H&C and BX and 0% for VFs(cause they are weak in high difficulty), and one more thing, can the environment bonus be increased because of the added Effect?

4 Likes

It’s not like the effect blocks vision of most of the screen, Unlike frozen wastelands’s Ice effect where it spreads over it. But I still wouldn’t mind decreasing the opacity.

for a decision like that. I think it deserves a poll to be honest.

Do you want more bonus for the Flame HUD effect in Inferno Planets?

• Yes.
  • No.
0 voters
1 Like

That’s not my mean. I mean: You can play Space Race many times but you will get the Penalty times when you play it again. Except you wait for 6 hours (i guess), you will not get the Penalty times.

Ok so this is too hard for me to explain this ( maybe worse because i’m bad in English grammar) But i want to say: These mission is the competitive mission, so they must all have the serious and fair nature of a tournament like a real tournament in real life. Example like Space Race, can we have any other way than how we apply the strategy of using BX with the Perishable. Why Muller can’t beat BX in Space Race? An unfair for the spaceship because of rich/poor (i mean, the Perishable).

I also have many thing to say but i can’t tell all here. Maybe i’ll do my topic in the future.

1 Like

But the problem is, the HUD can not be temporarily faded by moving the spacecraft to the vinicity. Each has its own special feature, so do not compare them here. Not to mention, Hot Environment already makes us harder to deal with overheat trouble, which has to be relatively adjusted for balance.

2 Likes

Purpose?
What is the purpose of a tournament, or a competitive mission? Trying to beat someone after many times? This have not thing to do with “skill issue” but how do feel when someone have to fly many times (like 20 times) to try to beat someone?

Also, for my bad grammar, i’ll explain again about this

My mean is: Instead of PinkG’s suggest (mean limiting 3 times playing), i said we can add penalty times, just like penalty scores for planet missions! Ye, sorry for my bad english make you have wrong mind

Fair. but let’s just see if that opacity change can do something.

But a special thing that we aren’t slowed down by the planet’s gravity or any other change that nerf the player. so in Hot environments we can give it sometime to lower the overheat meter before continuing to engage.

I didn’t mention a skill issue. probably that not all the competetive people’s spaceships are equal in strength. but anyway sorry for my misunderstanding.

1 Like

Lol another problem is that there are many waves that you can’t wait because of enemy coming out of the screen

1 Like

Can you mention a wave as an example?, And perhaps we have time to kill the chickens before heading to a breathing space to lower the overheat meter without them annoying us.

1 Like

First, have you played an elite mission yet? You will see some waves (especially is any waves have Clean Sweap bonus), how can you to wait for lowing the overheat? Or some waves you try to beat score by taking multikill bonus.
Ahh,… Meteor Storm in Hot Environment, VERY BLIND to dodge the asteroids, especially is the asteroids come from behind you!