Early Access version 112

The Presets already cost 100 keys , so no.

1 Like

Why does the shield disappear in customization? It is very uncomfortable.

I’ve been struck with the looping sound bug yet again! Also requested a crash and sent a report, just in case it helps anything.

What about this?

iA, you said this in Early Access version 103 topic .
I think you forgot about this because you added two new breeds of chicken Alchemist in v107 and Chiller in v113.

1 Like

Mission UI colors are automatically generated.

It’s the best I can do with a single inanimate texture.

These aren’t important enough to obscure your vision. One might even argue that the score itself should also be hidden (but don’t).

If you only have one monitor then the crash report will not not useful.

It comes back if you make any selection. It’s not ideal, but better than never being able to preview how it dissipates (and much better than a UI toggle, so don’t ask :smirk: )

Argh! :confounded:

Which sound was it, do you remember?

No clue.

I had another look, and I don’t think it’s unique enough.

6 Likes

:warning:

v.113 UPDATE

ETA Saturday, 9 July 2022 09:00-11:00 GMT

20 Likes

This is what im talking about.

1 Like

I know. I have no clue what might have caused it. Please report if it happens again.

7 Likes

I have a made a poll about thundercluck’s buff few days ago, Most agree so can it be implemented again?

Attacks are synchronized to beats of the music, so it’s not easy making them slower/faster.

7 Likes

When I get the second monitor back I will send the necessary report.

so it’s not possible to make it act this way?
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/722613938352816210/995008086676865085/bandicam_2022-07-08_18-45-29-357.mp4

4 Likes

Idea: Can Crabs or robot bosses in general have some smoke coming out of them when they are close to death?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Is this your name? (well yes i know because i have seen it on the Discord) Because i cant find you.

1 Like

Because he’s a Ninja.

(I’m pretty sure it’s because he doesn’t want to be bothered in-game.)

5 Likes

Indeed.
Also a few versions ago, daring iA will result in iA winning with 999999999 score, but later the dare button was disabled and when you click it, it says “You aren’t worthy”
Laaater, his name was entirely removed from dare menu.

4 Likes

They already have an indication by how many of their glass tubes are remaining, no need

I know, its just some new feature i want to be added.

Though, steam-test is still available to be dared, or given a contact request.