Early Access version 111

Hello iA, I have a question: can you make the barrier-ring and the chickens moving around the barrier-ring still move around the screen when we kill all the chickens in the barrier-ring (by Beam for example) in “Splat!” wave?

Here, when I use Beam and kill the chickens in the barrier-ring: Splat! (Early Access) - YouTube

Same as well, probably delayed

Thanks, having them as a mobile overheat zone should do. It could open the possibility for more wave variations.

Changed in v.112 :medal_sports: Idea

These parameters aren’t dependent on difficulty anywhere else, so I hesitate to make an exception for this case.

That’s because I can’t find your callsign in-game.

Fixed in v.112 :medal_sports: Bug

You haven’t received medals? Which one?

5 Likes

@EnticalMintian Is this you?

@InterAction_studios
Can you adjust the color effect of Alchemist Chicken’s attack? They can make player visually uncomfortable and harder to dodge enemies’s projectiles when being thrown at the same position like this

1 Like

Also, IA, if the Henperor’s Apprentice’s forcefield triggers faster on higher difficulties, why isn’t it the case for the Space Crab v2.0? Like, every time I fight that Crab on the highest difficulty (125%+, I believe) piloting a BX-9 (which is known for its major slowness), and the Crab is done throwing solar balls, I feel like having way more than just enough time to take cover before it triggers its forcefield.

Maybe this idea from my best friend could help against that:

3 Likes

So youre basically saying that he needs to decrease the chance of Alchemist chickens spawning.

2 Likes

So basically you didn’t read it properly.

4 Likes

Okay, why does a frozen asteroid belt give 100% lucrative boost

heck, why does a frozen environment even give lucrative boost when it actually makes things easier

6 Likes

Because IronMan. Duh.

1 Like

My callsign is “EnticalStaric (Enty)”

2 Likes

can you zoom out the spawner spinner wave to 120% :slight_smile:
the chickens also leave the screen pretty quickly can you make them last longer on the screen

3 Likes

Nevermind it, it was already added. Probably it got mixed up will all other league notifications I have.

Chickens that drop gold coins (except pilot chickens) are now marked with a coin icon on their shirts

This could have been made a very rare chicken breed instead, imo.

Idea: Be able to downgrade items, I had this idea in my head for the past week so OneWingLunarian technically suggested it as well.

1 Like

they posted it first so they get the medal. no one can read your mind like anya forger to prove it

3 Likes

“Do Not Cross” wave already used Indestructible Egg Barrier

2 Likes

IA, can you prevent Balloon on the Reinforcement wave from upside-down? they’re sometimes too hard to clear and most annoying one.

3 Likes

Idea: About the new variations of Comets
For the red one, Make it have fire (If your near it you will die
For the blue one: Make it have snowflakes (If your near it your vision will decrease
Also in Massive environments make the color of the sun that the mission was in, (For example if youre playing the mission in a yellow sun then the Comets will be yellow.)

1 Like

Too complex.

2 Likes

this will be very problematic with large comets

3 Likes