Early Access version 110

hahahaha

You’re in a game made of science fiction structures, stop complaining.

2 Likes

it doesnt make enough sense for the chickens not to die near the sun but ok

And chickens do???

how fast is your typing speed

Phone.

1 Like

there is no game makes 100% sense, accept it, and you even said it yourself.

so of course you should see something that is against reality, this game is not realistic

Oh, really?

1 Like

This is not really purple, Its more white imo

good point, but i said at least 90%, not 100%

spoiler

minor spelling mistake
i win

1 Like

blueish purplish white

1 Like

I was just being sarcastic.

Whatever you are just aiming to make it realistic and that would just break the whole point of a game. a game is supposed to have features against reality.

alright what about the ones that is based on a real story? this rule only applies to games in the fantasy genre (which includes ci of course)

it still consits of features that doesn’t exist, if you are aiming to make a game that is exactly equal to reality with all it’s features. then it’s not a game. sure they can be based on real story but they still contain something that is against science.

Another quick suggestion for IA:

Add more indestructible barriers to block the holes. Players might use them to skip the bubble enemies.

2 Likes

due to engine limitations the closest thing we can get to the “game that doesnt break reality” is virtual reality. you’re welcome

1 Like

About Thundercluck"s buff, Does it appear in all difficulties? Because i played Thundercluck on 95% difficulty and it only showed 3 balls instead of 5.
Should there be a safe zone in Splat!?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

and what else do you want to bringed in this? tell me where is the fun in making a game realistic as reality? it would be more fun to have it more science-fictioning. and why compare engine limitations to such thing?

4 Likes

i forgot to put “engine limitation” in quotes (i was being sarcastic). we should stop discussing this because its gone too far off the topic

4 Likes

Uh…?

2 Likes