Early Access version 110

is this intentional?
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/899630710728585219/987851543317458977/Knife_dodge.mp4

I don’t get one thing, how is that feature supposed to exist in rookie difficulties if it was made to exist in difficulties more than or equal to 100%?

2 Likes

Heres what the new waves need:
Trapped!: The hole needs to be widened.
The Birdhouse: Make it easier.
Pecking Plant: Make the gaps larger (For BX users)

3 Likes

Today I got 18 new waves out of 36 for 1 stream. I thought that there would be fewer. By the way, there are timecodes, if anyone is interested to look at the waves.

1 Like

The mission difficulty can reach 100% in some cases (league dares, missions reaching 100% sometimes). It’s not common, but it can happen

2 Likes

Can this boss be played on the big ship without equipment?

If you’re already dying on this, then you’re still not ready for Gatling/Laser wheel

/s

I did not understand you. Can you be more specific?

Wheel of Fortune with Chick Gatling/Laser Gun are way worse than this.

I thought you were talking about Trapped wave, nvm I tripped. You are free to suggest any changes on the new waves since they’re pretty unfair on release, most of the time.

I already understood out how to get through the wheel of fortune with laser guns. It’s not that hard.

Understood. Well no mind for decreasing the projectile speed to be slower than SSH.

Then… What is point of dodging the knife attack if we can just stay stable to avoid it?

I would say that having laser chick gun in that wave is easier than egg minigun since they fire at the same time, also the safe space isn’t too tight to dodge them unlike trapped wave.

That’s exactly why he throw grenades unfortunately

For this wave, I’d suggest IA removes an indestructible barrier between floors, for every anomaly zone, making it easier for players (including BX players) to pass through.

Also, in ‘‘The Sands of Time’’ wave, it would be almost impossible (or just very hard) to reach and destroy the satellite container in time without dying, unless using special weapons. IA, could you make the container fall with the chickens as the player kills them, or add an anomaly zone inside the hourglass?

3 Likes

Hope so.

Me too. I saw this yesterday evening.

I hope iA can do this :grin: :grin: :grin:

I BX flew this wave with no problem (I don’t know about the others). If the indestructible shield was replaced with a regular one, everyone would only be guided by one side and the wave would not make sense. If anything, the best solution would be to slightly expand these transitions

1 Like

When we play in a cold environment, if we shoot bullets continuously, the ammo will run out longer than in other environments because the heat in the cold environment drops to minus 15 degrees Celsius.

Well, I’m a BX-9 player, and because of the hitbox, slowness and how the wave is built, it makes the parkour scary for me.

These waves I encountered quite a lot in the daily mission I played last night, but all failed to dodge.

1 Like

The v110 version has more than 30 waves of cheats including the chicken burger delivery droid, so instead of us claiming to be confident enough to pass, let’s make an effort to go to youtube to research how to avoid these waves to be right