Early Access version 110

Not to mention the fact that I carry the daily hard mission of the newly updated waves plus the extreme difficulty of dodging bullets of the old waves that have continuously dropped in the previous waves and encountered new waves of difficulties a few lives until 17/20. Maybe it’s also quite difficult for those who are new to the game or have not studied carefully about the newly released waves

2 Likes

sadly this wave is too hard to clear especially there is no anomaly zone. I died a lot on this wave

1 Like

nature

No, the music track name in shop isn’t wrong. iA mentioned that this theme will be THE boss theme for future CIU-exclusive bosses (with exception of Thundercluck).

5 Likes

@InterAction_studios I think “The Windmill” wave should add Danger Zone

2 Likes

Can this be done on BX 9?

2 Likes

About the Dyson Sphere wave, i’d prefer if the Suns can actually harm the player.

Plus it would be nice if they leave a overheat zone (from Dr. Beaker) if they ever dissipate. Applies to all other bosses/waves that uses and would be using it.

6 Likes

And also in a Hot enviorement it should be red and with a mission that has no enviorement it should be yellow or white

“Packing Plant” at 140% difficulty seems a bit too fast, there’s barely any time to hit the enemies outside of the safe zones and we died a lot

6 Likes

The Birdhouse is physically imposiible without DPO

1 Like

I also noticed that it will be very crowded to play on BX. In general, some new waves cause me questions.

1 Like

you mean the red or green lasers?

green

Well. Make sure to just not buff bosses extremely for the sake of double team’s missions’ balance. Better make a poll about it.

2 Likes
Do you want music Dr. Beaker appear in Double Team missions ?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

there is 2 waves that needs changes for their hardness:

Barriers move fast and don’t give us time to shoot the chickens Specially the ones at the edges. as well they make can get the player stuck to a projectile and get killed after. can you slow their speed?

For beginners who would encounter this wave, they would absolutely die to shots due to the exccesive tight space they are being in (there were 4 trails of barriers and not 3).

also it seems that Dr. Breaker theme song is named incorrectly.

7 Likes

It seems that either this was done on purpose so that people spent more keys on special weapons, or the one who did this did not play more carefully or was in a hurry with the update.

2 Likes

It doesn’t make sense at all that some waves is impossible to pass without using a special weapon. we pay for speical weapons and thing like that would be unfair specially for beginners. a wave should be passable with normal weapon.

Define “music Dr Breaker appear in double team missions”, do you mean the music of the boss to be put in the mission or the boss himself? if the former then don’t you just buy it and put in the boss music slot?, if the second then my answer is No, Don’t bring Insanity over these mission.

Therefore, I believe that such changes should come out less often, but better. Let us wait 1 month or a month and a half, but it will be better than doing everything in a hurry. Haste will not lead to anything good.

1 Like

As a host in multiplayer with around 5-6 players I seemed to have an issue where the accumulator kept resetting the discharge state without my input

also the thundercluck change seems okay, but it’s actually much harder on rookie than it is on ssh due to lower projectile speed

3 Likes