Early Access version 110

I know. but name music boss CIU it’s wrong or not

Yes, Its wrong.

That’s when I said

Just look at it yourself, (not being greedy)

My mistake

1. If you need to maintain it does it mean that you plan to have another wave fever in the future?
  2. Won’t it contribute to mission editor that you mentioned in the past would be cool to have?
  3. We already had custom mission in the inbox - bomber flight test.

Its Dr.beakers music, But the name is wrong.

1 Like

Okey I share with you before @InterAction_studios

Guys, I want to ask you. Do you think this saucer should shoot 4-5 times with a laser in one attack on hard difficulty?

2 Likes

I think hud health bar for new barrier not necessary

2 Likes

If the blue orb is destroyed, will the indestructible barriers disappear?

1 Like

Or maybe just add a safe zone between the walls.

2 Likes

yes, its is an indestructible barrier destroyer

1 Like

Not to mention the fact that I carry the daily hard mission of the newly updated waves plus the extreme difficulty of dodging bullets of the old waves that have continuously dropped in the previous waves and encountered new waves of difficulties a few lives until 17/20. Maybe it’s also quite difficult for those who are new to the game or have not studied carefully about the newly released waves

2 Likes

sadly this wave is too hard to clear especially there is no anomaly zone. I died a lot on this wave

1 Like

nature

No, the music track name in shop isn’t wrong. iA mentioned that this theme will be THE boss theme for future CIU-exclusive bosses (with exception of Thundercluck).

5 Likes

@InterAction_studios I think “The Windmill” wave should add Danger Zone

2 Likes

Can this be done on BX 9?

2 Likes

About the Dyson Sphere wave, i’d prefer if the Suns can actually harm the player.

Plus it would be nice if they leave a overheat zone (from Dr. Beaker) if they ever dissipate. Applies to all other bosses/waves that uses and would be using it.

6 Likes