Early Access version 11.2

I know… but is still very a hard battle.
The biggest problem is when terminators spawn becasue if you shot them you can’t see the lasers (and then blow up)

1 Like

The upgrade cost is higher in a heroware store(if you don’t believe me,look at the items on the left side of the screen. The bottom one has the uncommon item,so that’s clearly the heroware store,while the upper picture has items a heroware store doesn’t have,so that’s clearly the galactic store.)

Oops. The problem is that the Galactic Store is incorrectly listing the upgrade price for the standard common reactor, but Heroware for an uncommon one (as it should).

This will be fixed, but how? Hmmm, hmm. Hm hm hm.

1 Like

As far as I can tell,rarities didn’t affect any upgrade prices,at all(for any other item,not just this one)

Maybe items can only be upgraded at places that ſtock them? The difference in quality between rare and normal items would have to be increaſed, though.

Any chance that we’ll ſee Chicken Geömetry-type waves anytime ſoon?

A shop will list the upgrade price for whatever rarity it stocks. The Galactic Store always lists prices for common items, because that’s all it has. A Heroware will also list common prices, if the item it has happens to be common. But this Heroware stocks uncommon, so the upgrade price is higher. If you go to any other Heroware, you’ll see that the upgrade price is the same lower than the Galactic Store.

3 Likes

I thought you guys hated that wave? In any case, I think that wave will need to be remastered. The formation style it uses isn’t supported in CI4+.

1 Like

Ohh,I get it now. Thanks

also is there a chance we can get the super epic egg drone waves?

1 Like

I loved it. I don’t know where you got that people hated it, but if ſooner or later it could be added I think it would be a great incluſion. To appeaſe thoſe who are not fond of the difficulty of the quickly ſwooping chickens you could limit it to the harder difficulties, though.

1 Like

Don’t forget about Egg-Ships, Rogue Missiles and UFOs.

2 Likes

One thing I’ve noticed about difficulty is that the primary factor in a miſſion’s difficulty is the miſſion difficulty, not skill level. I think that skill level ſhould have a lot more ſway over the difficulty, and maybe miſſion difficulty ſhould become ſlightly leſs of a factor.

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios
Regarding the wave Security Droid Patrol, I could still get a Pecking Order bonus even if I miss one or more of them. Similar waves like Technological Advances and Shoot and Scoot won’t let me have this.

Stop, Third rarity ? I thought Rare it’s last rarity

2 Likes

Uh,no,legendary is the best rarity.

@InterAction_studios I found a small bug

When I enter this travel menu with too less fuel and then, while stying in this menu, buy some, the display doesnt get updated. Therfore, it says that I don’t have enough fuel when I got plenty of it. Nothing big, but still something that could be fixed :wink:

1 Like

@InterAction_studios I’ve found a little text mistake in Squawk Block missions. You can only strafe left and right in this gamemode right? Well, tutorial says that use mouse and movement keys to fly around.
I suggest correct this mistake in a next update.

flyaroundmistake

1 Like

I just noticed, why are the “Tribute” and “Lethal Connections” waves missing from this game?

5 Likes

Tribute was deemed unnecessary (especially considering Squawk Block missions). Lethal Connections was… uh… forgotten.

Not all 100% of old content will make it into CIU.

1 Like

Good job though. But there is a legendary rarity but it is extremely extremely rare.I managed to find one legendary equipement. I am currently hunting lengendary equipement.