Early Access version 109

Idea: Put the Danger Zone in the To Infinity And Beyond wave on the top right.
Bug (Maybe): When i shoot at Dr.Beaker some bullets go right through him.

2 Likes

Head.

time to get CHL the hard way around.
yes my laptop somehow is compatible with salad
my cpu crying

you should post that in chatting place

4 Likes

iA has already explainted here where he mentioned about the metal wings

No

I don’t have a way of easily creating hand-crafted missions.

3 Likes

:warning: Alright, I think that’s enough waves for this version (because :sweat: :hot_face: ). Update ETA today evening (Saturday 18 June 2022) or tomorrow morning (Sunday 19 June 2022)

23 Likes

He said very clearly

1 Like

yes, he can make pain frames, but he can’t apply it

• :bulb: Color HSB sliders now show percentage value (0-100) (@RainbowBoyVN :medal_sports: Idea)

Didn’t # A LOT of people suggest thing kind of this first, @kokokokos, also came with a hex code variant.

Also can we manually change such a number, I don’t need the idea medal, this was already suggested so many times.

Be sure to add more names of people who came up with numerical values for color picker.

1 Like

Welp, As soon as i made a wave idea, This happenned, Well my wave idea will probably be in v111

Can I know why isn’t it possible for you to select just the freshly added new waves and make a mission out of it?

IA, Can you add the Anomaly Zone below in the Panzer Strike wave?

1 Like

So maybe a weird suggestion, but I won’t lose anything.
So how about making a Par time for each mission, if the player acheives a record lower than it then his mission’s rewards increase by 10%.

There are over 1000 missions in this game so I am not gonna make a poll about it until I know if IA will have the ability to do that.

1 Like

And also above it

Probably. I didn’t have time to squeeze it in v.110, though.

Because I’d need to write custom code to override the randomizer, and maintain that code going forwards. I’d also need to create a new mission specifically for this purpose, which would be accessible how exactly? Most likely through a custom inbox message. So, more code.

I can, but the point is to play it without anomalies.

14 Likes

Added to v.112 :medal_sports: Idea

9 Likes

Added in v.112 :medal_sports: Idea

Added in v.112 :medal_sports: Idea

8 Likes

I have made a partial fix for this in v.116 ( :medal_sports: Bug) which will reset the accumulator to zero when this happens, so from that point onward it will ‘sync up’ correctly. However, this is treating the symptom rather than the cause. The most likely cause I can think of is that one of the enemies’ heath is incorrectly replicated. That is, something similar to…

… but for another enemy. If you have noticed this bug happens after killing a particular kind of enemy, please let me know which enemy immediately.

8 Likes