Early Access version 109

“don’t eat it” - I think IA warned you not to eat it due to the lack of information about it

2 Likes

is there a way to disable this frame duration history, if not can it be added

1 Like

Suggested but he declined, saying it was a maintenance feature. He said just disable the fps counter.

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios Why does the shield not appear in the spacecraft customization screen?

I get it, i must join a mission to see the color of it. But it would be neat to see it right in the customization screen, so i know which color fits the most.

And it could probably have it’s own button to toggle on and off.

2 Likes

While we’re on the subject of shields, how about making the shields themselves customisable, like in TNW, ROTY and COTDS?

9 Likes

I bring you all 2 already suggesteds™

4 Likes

Idea: When you destroy UCOs the chicken thats controling it will come out and then you will be able to kill it.

1 Like

best when he would be in little ufo (when evacuating) i think that would be quite interesting

2 Likes

What? It already evacuates.

Idea: Make the Droid Raid UI from purple to fleoresent blue.

“just disable the fps counter” creative solution

IA, can you add this feature “when we press H hide the HUD like this” .
Before:

After:

and when you press H again the HUD appear again and this feature work during missions.

Press Escape button and select the camera at the top right corner.

2 Likes

yes but that’s slow

Name me three reasons for doing this five times per second.

No

Possibly, but it’s a lot of work, hence not a priority.

There isn’t – turn off the FPS display altogether.

Due to implementation difficulties. But I just got an idea – I’ll have another look.

I’ll look into that as well.

9 Likes

Damn, even if maybe or not gonna be added, i’d have that CI4 shield asap

Maybe make one of the flagships move away just like on planets ?

IA , Can you make( changing callsign , customizing spacecraft , customizing theme)
free for who has CHL ?

1 Like

Can the alien enemies on Divide by Conquer be replaced by Pesters as a variation? The Pesters can be made to fire every second. I think that shouldn’t lose the essence of that wave.

2 Likes