Early Access version 109

Forum name: JenningsLA

Just to quickly elaborate: Maybe shady dealers shouldn’t be charging non-license owners double for exclusive ships. The lore behind the double charge is that you’re purchasing it as contraband. Everything the dealers can sell players is already classed as contraband, including any ships they’re offering. It’s just a small nitpick and dealers aren’t guaranteed to be selling exclusive models.

1 Like

IA , why alchemist drop me food ?
That’s should not be .

and I tried burn paper with some weapons ,but I can’t .
and why Dr. Beaker doesn’t fall feathers when he dies ?

And can you make the chicken who has a helmet colored in other colors like this?
and can you add CI2 waves to CIU ?
and how will be ice asteroid in the game ?

3 Likes

Shall resuggest these
Variants of Double/Treble Trouble but they just enter the screen in a different way

6 Likes

@InterAction_studios Regarding Planetary Egg city boss:

1. There is 2 blind spots the player can use to avoid chick and red laser impacts and player can use to damage the boss easily.

2. It doesn’t make sense at all despite how big it is it just send chicks and in small numbers to ambush the player, it should send different kinds of chickens, even it’s a slob, Armored, Chickenaut, etc…, The thing is too easy to face with it missing those.

3. How about making it throw coins once it is destroyed?. I know it gives several weapon presents but the player most likely will like to keep his original weapon that he was using.

3 Likes

@Baron Something similar to your 2nd suggestion was already suggested: Link

2 Likes

Well IA doesn’t check all of the topics always, but if it gets added it shall be shared to others who suggested it.

1 Like

iA I got a question about this wave: did you add a mirrored variation to both easy and hard types of it or only the easy type? Because I never found the mirrored variation of the hard type since the wave was added, this is the only one I keep finding:

Has anyone encountered the mirrored variation of the wave above? If so please send a screenshot if possible. Also @InterAction_studios if there is one can you check if it’s bugged out or smth because I think I met its mirrored variation once(not sure).

On the other hand I think you should rename the hard variant of it a different name since it’s the only wave that has 2 variants with the same name, examples:
“Double Acrobatics”.
“Acrobatics Action” by @FridayFunkinSussyVN .

I know it’s a dumb name. If someone have a better name please reply it, I will add it here and credit you

I think It could be: Acrobatics Action

You can found It In a hard CI, darkness mission. I think many people already found i

2 Likes

Since we’ll be getting 10 waves for the next version, how about a special mission consisting of only the new waves, plus Dr. Beaker as a boss?

10 more waves pls

2 Likes

Well then I guess we’ll end up with 100,000 unique missions someday…

I have encountered this wave so many times and never got any mirrored variations.

This isn’t a bad to have a mission containing newly added waves, but wouldn’t it better if we just find them during playing some missions? Just a question.

1 Like

This has been proposed by iA before, on the very first wave update (if there’s enough demand, it’ll be added).

Anyway, should there be a special mission exclusively for the new waves (and bosses)?

• Yes
  • Nah

0 voters

1 Like

@InterAction_studios, do you think it’s a good idea to complement the game?

Add Chicken Carousel

1 Like

There already is a wave similar to that.

random little idea (actually this option is unnecessary)
in a multiplayer game, you could add a ranking instead of the usual player list

3 Likes

The Satellites was stuck out side the screen when zoom In

You can see the Red flash upper at the “ESC/P Menu”

1 Like

It’ll be a good way to introduce everyone to the new features without having to scramble the entire galaxy to find the new waves.

Aaand this is where league dares come in! It’s definitely easier to search for specific waves there because you can all of the waves in dares before you fly them :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like