Early Access version 109

Proof:

Additionally, can this be looked into:

@InterAction_studios is this a new bug?

6 Likes

Can you explain how it happened and the game also works fine for me.

Well when i log into the game, it just loading then it appear this. I haven`t seen any problem when log in like this.

1 Like

it happens due to bad internet connection for sure.

2 Likes

It looks like your idea is “less than universally accepted”, so no.

No

Added in v.110 :medal_sports: Idea

No

That will generally not be survivable. But poll it.

This information is not vital. It would clutter the screen.

Fixed in v.110 :medal_sports: Bug

It doesn’t launch bad every single time, does it?

Odd, because the “key collect” sound does not loop at all. Please report if you hear it again.

Expected.

Fixed in v.110 :medal_sports: Bug

I’d rather have zooming behaviour be consistent across all devices.

Nobody gets a medal for this because it was planned:

Let’s play it first before preemptively deciding it’s a problem:

Probably a network error. Does it happen often?

8 Likes

Steam problem i guess ? I can’t login in any ways , it still stuck in that login screen

Sorry to ask this multiple times but can you check this?

Do you want Dr. Beaker appear in Double Team missions ?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

I don’t see why it couldn’t. I do have a faint recollection that I considered it, but declined it because … ??? Maybe I didn’t want to lock off too many missions for beginner players.

But poll it. If people want it, it can be added.

Steam works for me currently. But it’s not Steam-related – the stand-alone version would be equally affected.

6 Likes

okay , thanks .Maybe wifi get lag in the night, imma try in the morning and login again

1 Like

BX’s death is guaranteed.

1 Like

Well it doesn’t make sense at all that a special envrinomental planet doesn’t have it’s own special equipment to play unlike others, And I made the equipment cheap as the heat shield so the player can purchase with just playing some missions, specially the fact they can get keys from playing daily and weekly, weapon training and space race missions.

There is a lot and a lot of Non-Special Environmental Planets in the game the player can farm keys from so I don’t think that would be a problem.

If 11 likes isn’t convincing enough then fine i’ll do it.

Shall Frozen Wastelands require a special equipement (Ice Shield) to play?

• Yes.
  • Yes, but make it the cheapest.
  • No.
0 voters
5 Likes

Cool maybe I will try that before update.

Making frozen wastelands inaccessible without special equipment does not make any sense. First, there is nothing here. Literally. You pay for a shield (or a portable radiator idk) to get disappointed. Secondly, this encourages beginners to play challenge missions instead of regular ones because they are simply more profitable and affordable, the thing that was supposed to be prevented for some time now.

1 Like

Its like 1 in 10 launchs

if Frozen wastelands having special equipment doesn’t make any sense because there is nothing there then it doesn’t make sense that heated planets does have heat shield where there is nothing there too, same thing applies to electric planets. besides i made option to make it the cheapest thing.

Ok and? they can just go for other planets to play missions ard farm some keys for the equipment,and challenges have an easy difficulty section to play. isn’t that enough?

Hot planets make the game harder by greatly increased overheat rate. Lightning is, well, lightning, dangerous and stuff. Frozen planet does nothing to make the game harder and very little to make the game easier. I’d say it’s the type of planets that should introduce the concept of environments to a new player to make them check other environments out. The only thing about it is that it looks cool.

They won’t. Not every system has several planets without environment. You can be unfortunate enough to spawn there when you start. Given that a planet contains 1-2 missions (others are locked due to tier, don’t forget about that too), a player has a great variety of two missions, space race and weekly challenge, making the total of four the player will be forced to play until he gets enough money to get out of there.

8 Likes

if that what makes the idea refusable then how making frozen wastelands slows the player’s movement by 25%? would that be ok?

Ok but the frozen wastelands missions can be locked due to tier too.

the player always spawns in star system with non special environmental places. besides in weekly challenge and space races the difficulty of their missions is no match for beginners when they try them.

and again i made the thing cheaper, like it may costs between 200 and 300 keys.

Massive.

And can be not.

Place. It’s not guaranteed to have a lot of planets to explore. In fact, few times before people managed to spawn in a system without available missions which was fixed manually iirc.

3 Likes