Early Access version 108

Agree.
The best part of the boss battle is its slower pace and “labirinth-like” paths.

You must outsmart the scientist boss to beat them.

But papers are too hard to push away and I think it would be more enjoyable to have them sightly easier clean up.

Is it just me or the beakers should at least have a breaking animation/frames when it reached the destination?

1 Like

well this looks fair. right?

and this is 140% difficulty
so potions has bigger range

2 Likes

Fair enough.

1 Like

Those paper are too hard to push, duh

1 Like

Wait, how can he stil throw poison that have been destroyed?

This Is Illegal

1 Like

if you said about danger zone (not potion zone) then yes.

Just noticed that those papers can only be moved sideways, firing them directly below is probably not a good option.

1 Like

No.

1 Like

paper should be crush-able (if you can kill chickens why cant you crush paper)

I also made a video about it the difficulty is 93 to a 100% diffficulty with SSH, Managed to do it without dying.

1 Like

logic

No bugs?

2 Likes

After a long time, a boss was finally added to the game. But one question. What missions is this boss on? Or when does the iron come to the store?

Is exam time

1 Like

I noticed in the video that during the first attack, the boss does not open his mouth when he screams.

Great music.

Checks
We will check to see if the video has any violations that could cause it to be restricted. If it turns out that the video does not meet the requirements, you can take action before it is published. Read more…
Copyright
A copyright infringement complaint has been filed against the video. The copyright holder authorizes the use of materials with which she is associated and will receive income
from advertising in the video.

5 Likes

- YouTube how can be die without paper

2 Likes

Oh music copyright

I can still upload it normally