Early Access version 107

Copying Starbrockle.

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios

Can you add safe zone of wave: fenced-in?

Because the player’s unknown is going to where.

3 Likes

Can you remove selling gains: [13] keys out of items that are not sellable?

3 Likes

Maybe add each update rewards for example 50 keys when you update game

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios can feathers speed when they touch the edge of the screen, get double speed it was from weapons, instead of a specific speed.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios I have such a question, can I allow inserting (ctrl + c, ctrl + v) text into the translation, otherwise it is inconvenient to enter it manually?

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Can you make weapons (Fire rate and bullets) slow down in slow-down regions

1 Like

a random idea:

have this sound play when you pause the game (sorta to make up for the moment before the sounds fully mute)

21 Likes

very good :+1: (just that the sound is not spammed by the player when it pauses)

1 Like

that’s really only annoying in multiplayer i guess

but only the host can pause soooo

1 Like

if this sound was played only once, so as not to spam with a pause, it would be good

1 Like

@OneWingLunarian found this bug .

This is a result from moving too quickly.
Same happens with teleporting.

lol BEST IDEA EVER

1 Like

name positron lean

1 Like

add

sounds like a great idea

Can you change the whole text coloring so it fixes everything bec right now any change will fix something and ruin another

2 Likes

Done. look in replys upstairs

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Would it be possible to change the danger zone in the “Ribbit!” Wave?
The area is right on the ship

But in reality it’s on top

Unless difficulty adds more chickens that are closer to you, depending on size. It’s all up to you man. But i’d like to see a little change to it, kinda getting you nervous if it looks like the chickens will be right on your nose there.

4 Likes