Early Access version 107

hello sagume player

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios

I find it a little bit irritating that the color palette for the key rush missions (emerald) and the one for the feather fields missions (lime) are almost the same. Sure, the difference is easy to spot (unless I don’t wear glasses), but I feel like the key rush mission box palette could change.

In my vision, I would go for a golden (or at least yellow) palette. Why? First of all, to make the key rush mission boxes look more unique, more different from the lime palette of the feather fields missions. Second, key rush missions focus on exceptional gold key grinding. It’s all about the gold, isn’t it? And third, each key rush is a one-time mission (which means you cannot fly it again) and it’s one particular feature that defines the uniqueness of the key rush missions. Not to mention how rare they are. And considering how rare/unique gold is in real life, I figured that a gold palette would be perfect for the key rush mission boxes.

Anyway, my main question here is: can you change the palette of the key rush mission boxes (as you can see in the picture below)?

4 Likes

Although, as I’ve mentioned in the past, these colors are automatically generated to reduce maintenance work, I think in this case an exception is warranted.

Changed in v.108 :medal_sports: Idea

10 Likes

Idea: Add Safe Zone into The Honeycomb Conjecture wave.

Why Klaus doesn’t throw food when I kill it ?

1 Like

read this

4 Likes

Ideas: Add Danger Zone to these waves:
From Cover To Cover
Gladiator
Bullet Rain

1 Like

Very nice @Starbrockle

2 Likes

Hardpoint slot can’t be sellable but why the spacecraft’s sell price doesn’t changed?

I mean, i bought 4 hardpoint slot for “Eiki Shiki” spacecraft (total slot is 7) while “My main M404-PI” spacecraft dont have any extra hardpoint slot but the price isn’t change.

3 Likes

Because the extra hardpoint slots you buy are not sellable. Therefore, they aren’t counted in the sell price when you are about to sell your spacecraft with extra hardpoint slots.

I think a Danger Zone would work better

1 Like

If I may say, I would rather recommend a safe zone at the bottom center of the From Cover To Cover wave, and a safe zone, again, at the bottom center, just between the enemy spawner and the barriers for the Gladiator wave.

A danger zone for the Bullet Rain wave is a good idea, considering how fast the barriers appear.

3 Likes

I can agree with you by adding a safe zone to the From Cover Too Cover wave.

1 Like

Information about which hardpoints have been “bought” does not propagate to the store, hence they are ignored.

Unnecessary. None of these waves start with an immediate threat to a player’s ‘most likely’ starting position (bottom-middle of the screen). There is also plenty of time to fly out of the way (with the possible exception of Bullet Rain).

5 Likes

Looking at the breed of chickens I wonder about one thing? Why does Toxic chicken provide healthy food, despite the fact that it is poisonous, even after killing it, a healthy morsel flies out of the poisonous cloud? Wouldn’t he be able to throw out poisonous food that you can turn into healthy food or not throw anything out of yourself?

3 Likes

It’s an implementation detail. Toxic chickens are derived from regular chickens, so they drop the same things. I could prevent it from dropping food altogether. What does everybody else think?

8 Likes

Maybe make it drop poisoned food upon death. And when a player collects that food, their spacecraft explodes (death).

2 Likes

something seems to me that avoiding this food will probably be more difficult than getting chickens, because they food fly practically everywhere (especially when you fly a BX ship)

2 Likes

Then maybe 5%-10% of toxic chickens would drop poisoned food upon death?

2 Likes

People have suggested toxic food before and the answer was generally very no.

2 Likes