Early Access version 106.2

That’s not how it works.
As long as you have low firepower you get charity. If you get enough power ups you wont get charity on the next wave.
And in boss waves it adds the most amount of charity.

1 Like

i took pic only on last wave, and it happened on every mission

1 Like

yeah but clarity stacks over existing ones, for example i get 3 in previous wave, and i did not collect any fp, not even clarity, and i complete wave, and then i get more clarity, no matter which wave is, i once stacked for 3 waves clarities and got total of 11 clarity

2 Likes

Yes, it adds more charity, since you still have low firepower.
It also increases the charity you get the more you proceed in waves.

1 Like

Disagree. CHL either makes the game harder or doesn’t affect gameplay. Satellites make the game easier.

7 Likes

I have tested and confirmed this is true:

Although it has been reported before:

If I remember correctly, the rules for Charity is:

• 0% base difficulty (before skills) is 0 minimum firepower, 100% base difficulty is 6 minimum firepower.

• Boss waves +3 firepower.

• Minimum firepower cannot exceed current wave number.

1 Like

No.

This was indeed fixed in v.19, but it broke when Pro-Gamer mode was added. Fixed in v.107 :medal_sports: Bug

7 Likes

You could add in tutorial, when you do satellite thing, it opens an menu where you can set satellite autofire on or off

1 Like

2 Likes

Oh wow i didnt notice that

1 Like

IA, can you add content Easter for CI5 in next year , update trailer of CIU ?

1 Like

Jeez can’t you read?

2 Likes

The quoted text from IA has nothing to do with trailers, which you quoted rather than the question about easter content. Also the first question was about ci5.

2 Likes

I noticed, so I removed a part of qoute
Plus, why would we need easter content in the trailer after eatser is over?

1 Like

Yeah and now it doesn’t make much sense.
I dunno why we’d need it, but I guess he wants it because the other games had trailers for specific editions.
Edit: should note I’m not supporting the idea or anything, just pointing this out.

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios Can Thunder Cluck’s music sync with his attacks?

• for example, as long as Thunder Cluck’s wings isn’t on the guitar, the music pauses (Or the guitar sound font gets paused, then gets synced with the rest of the track when it gets resumed.) (And only if Thunder Cluck’s theme is playing.)
3 Likes

I wish there was a way to quote a closed topic without jumping back and forth to copy stuff manually.

4 Likes

How do these fingers work? (I don’t fully understand this game, although it’s been a year)

1 Like

This is specifically for mobile devices.

2 Likes

Is it possible to download