Early Access version 105

haven’t heard about ucho 5 in forever, but i suppose it’s coming when your profile is reset

2 Likes

this picture explain a lot

Hello and good afternoon (it may differ in your time zone).

I’ve talked about adding a preview of the shield in the spacecraft customization section before…
I hope iA make this available.

5 Likes

This is it

1 Like

IA Can you make spacecraft 3d in map galaxy like cutscenes in CI3 and CI3 and CI4 ?

It’s already.

It’s already

@InterAction_studios Can you make the electricity in Symphony No.1 in C major disappear more smoothly? Instead of disappearing out of a sudden. It can just move outside view.

5 Likes

Already suggested. When someone suggested making a disappearance effect the answer was something related to including the barriers for them to disappear. Moving lasers out of the view sounds good but I’m not sure if it would look ok.

2 Likes

Also bug other

Multikill is not disabled while using Damage Amplifier, and I think it would be inappropriate to do so.

Neither.

No

No, I can’t

Not a bug.

Intended. When you visit the purchase screen, everything is rolled back to the galaxy. I can’t remember whether it was a technical restriction or a design decision, but it’s not worth changing.

7 Likes

Okey thanks

1 Like

Could you consider raising the base multiplier for Hybrid missions to +200% (or maybe +300% for Cup Knockout Match because that one is highly competitive and expensive)?

This Weekly Challenge I got 212 keys and 3,000 food (with help of 3 magnets) after a bit over 30 minutes of total mission time, so on average I get about 0.23 keys per second. While in this Space Race (same difficulty range) I got 54 keys and 942 food (without help of magnets) after 07:36.206 of mission time, so on average 0.26 keys per second.

The difference isn’t big, but this Weekly Challenge has a suprise at stage 5 that make me collect more keys than usual. Usually I only get less than 200 keys and about 2,700 food after a Weekly Challenge. The exact suitable suggestion is pretty hard to calculate due to the random stages, so you should check how many keys do players get per hour in Space Race and Weekly Challenge.

But Cup Knockout Match definitely deserves a higher multiplier than usual, because only at most 128 players in the world gets to play it per season, decreasing by half every day, can only be played once, likely be costly in perishables.

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios Does this solve the problem?

This is a wave in Weapon Training Hard today (April 4th 2022), and this wave wants player to pass a large number of Armored Chicken by Moron Railgun
Moron Railgun is a weapon for newbie player, not for playing as a main weapon in a Hard mission. Because it’s the weakest weapon in CIU. It doesn’t have overdrive, and it also has weak damage too (with 110 or 220 damage for each bullet).

So, Moron Railgun is not suitable in Weapon Training Hard. This is weapon training mission, not a normal mission to prevent Chickens from their attacking. So i think iA should remove Moron Railgun from Weapon Training Hard. But you still can keep Moron in Intermediate and Easy.

Oh wait! Btw i remind the overdrive for Moron, i have read this unwittingly. You should notice @GgWw1175’s idea in this (sorry for ping you in my comment):

Yes, Moron Railgun is too weak and no overdrive, which will make player waste so much time to complete a hard wave.

Note: That picture is wave “Slice of Chicken Pie”

8 Likes

well you can see in the two first waves I didn’t get Multikill, but from wave 3 I did. Please look more into this problem

1 Like

You used all of your Damage Amplifiers on wave 1 and wave 2 and it lasts for the rest of the mission?

1 Like

yep you can see that

I found a bug that should be fixed. I’ve just finished a mission by my Muller and used 4 Damage Amplifiers. This is the Mission Config after the mission. As you can see, my 5 remaining Damplis were divided into 3 slots in the Mission Config.

Then I swap to H&C for farming keys, but the Mission Config showed only one Dampli.

So, the problem is, why the Damplis were not automounted to the max number(it should be 3 instead of 1, cause I still had 5)
Hope IA will take a look at this bug and fix it in the next version.

3 Likes

rng moment
deal with it :wink:

2 Likes