Early Access version 105

I flag 1st

5 Likes

Sorry for interrupting your work but can you give me your opinion on this? @InterAction_studios

4 Likes

There are 1109 star systems in Chicken Invaders Universe.

1 Like

Go play No Man’s Sky instead of complaining in Chicken Invaders

1 Like

Go play some other game. I will not respond after this.

1 Like

GET OUT OF THE WAY @Ahmet-chickeninvader

By covering yourself in oil.

4 Likes

UHF doesn’t recommend covering yourself in oil during the rain, because it may cause unexpected orbits and is extremely dangerous

3 Likes

imagine oily environment that makes your weapons go in different directions

6 Likes

new planet type: oil
new environments:
oil flood
raining

1 Like

By creating the poll

Calm down, you’re acting like me since 1 month ago

It’s the toon shader, it doesn’t detect edges consistently. Won’t fix.

No

Yes, they’re attracted to you if you get too close. That’s intended.

If you failed to log in, chances are that something is wrong and simply retrying will not fix the issue.

Yes, but it’s annoying work, so poll it first to see whether your proposal is popular.

I’ll look at it over the weekend.

7 Likes

k
Why only the right side has the small line

1 Like

Probably the other one had one too, but toon shader sent it to Brazil.

HmmmMMMmmmMm, I’m not really helpful am I?

Gonna try and suggest something that could really help

Now now, iA send toon shader to brazil.

If anything happens please let me know as soon as possible, thanks

1 Like

I think the key base multiplier for Hybrid missions (Weekly Challenge, Cup Knockout Match) of +100% is too low. To be exact, if you use anything that is not H&C:

• Weekly Challenge: 100% (base amount) + 100% (base multiplier) + 50% (midpoint of difficulty range) = 250% of base keys.

• Cup Knockout Match: 100% (base amount) + 100% (base multiplier) + 82.5% (midpoint of difficulty range) = 282.5% of base keys.

This is pretty low, 200% lower in multiplier than Chicken Invasion (equivalent to 44.44% less multiplier than a 50% Chicken Invasion mission). The base multiplier should be increased to +200% or +300%. Maybe +200% for Weekly Challenge, but +300% for Cup Knockout Match if it is possible to make it that way, because Cup Knockout Match is highly competitive (a lot of perishables are used) and can only be flown once.

Only 1-2 stages will be replaced usually, so the percentage bonuses shouldn’t be dropped so heavily.

2 Likes