Early Access version 105

It would surprise me that IA didn’t notice our posts. We @'d them, therefore they should have already noticed.

1 Like

Even if you did mention, he may not notice, he usually doesn’t notice my cheat DMs too.

3 Likes

Fair enough.

@InterAction_studios , just reminding you about this:

2 Likes

Actually, this bug may not be difficult to fix, he’d probably change the Y value slightly.

1 Like

Still a bug though.

1 Like

I’ve changed it, thanks.

This is specific to this particular exhaust and not the VF class per se (the H&C301 also has it), because the particles are pushed away from the spacecraft (which is also exacerbated by the fact that the Space Burger is also moving away). I can’t really fix this without breaking other viewing angles.

5 Likes

@InterAction_studios Can you instead of moving the debug FPS, move the press p to pause below if a debug is enabled?

Already said no.

1 Like

How did i know?

IA change postiton of Satellite of H&C 101 it still in left

1 Like

Dude, that’s the way it’s made up…

1 Like

iA said that all spacecrafts that are odd number and isn’t 1 will be placed in front. So no.

1 Like

No. Just turn “In-game help” off and it will disappear.

7 Likes

Using absolver beam in tangled mess would finish the wave right before it even starts

1 Like

@InterAction_studios can you add our status on contacts like online or offline or do not disturb or etc?

already suggested i think

Its already like that, online is green, offline is grey

No our self like discord

its unecessary feature

Remove selling shields when you are in one of the environments
For example preventing selling a heat shield if you are orbiting or traveling to hot planet

1 Like