Early Access version 104

It has always been like this, there is a one-day break. On this day only, everyone will see a mail congratulating the winner in their Inbox.

shouldn’t the multiplayer indicate the fp cap in the multiplayer list

like these
Screenshot_461

2 Likes

I dont see it too necessary though :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

I mean, there is an odd case is going on, the 9th season ended in March 11, while 10th season started 1 day after, which means all the players don’t even have a day break enough, the next season just started, I’m worried if this case would be permanent in that season and so on

1 Like

9th season ended on March 10, while qualification for this season is March 12-14. I remember having seen the “Galactic Cup winner” mail being sent to everyone on March 11 (midnight GMT obviously). Galactic Cup always sends a mail to all players reminding them about the current round, except for one break day, which is the day the “Galactic Cup winner” is announced.

1 Like

I’m not adding bosses right now. And even if I were, there are many wonderful and fleshed-out ideas already suggested on this forum.

I think it should be split into two separate settings:

1. Power limit (numeric)
  2. Whether there’s extra power 10 levels beyond this limit . This e.g. could be called “MAX”

So H&C 301 and VF-56 would just say “10”, but M40x would say “10 (+MAX)”

There’s already 1 day of results + 3 days of qualification (which arguable count as a break, since you don’t have to play all 3 days). But the most important factor is that practically ALL participants have stopped playing long before that (when they were eliminated). For the finals, only 2 participants played, for semi-finals only 4 participants, and so on working backwards. So the real “break” is much longer than 3-4 days.

Not really. This cap is important for the local player to know, but not so much for remote players.

11 Likes

I think there is something wrong with Balloon Chickens in waves that have eggs. I have only noticed this a few versions ago, but it is more obvious to me now. In The Strongest Link and Eggshell Fields (the two waves I found it in, but Eggshell Fields stands out to me), when I shoot the eggs too quickly and the Balloon Chicken is released, Balloon Chicken is damaged and it seems to randomly teleport elsewhere (but nearby) on the screen for a very short time before returning to its original spot (sorry, I haven’t recorded it). I have never lost lives because of it because it hasn’t touched me.

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios Can the little effect that appears when picking up an item be colored according to the picked item?
Like,
Yellow for keys and coins
Brown for food
A random color for firepower
And a specific color for the weapon gift color you picked up.

1 Like

Also, @InterAction_studios can you make the server auto set the fuel to 0 once it goes to negative.
Someone lost their account with chl by changing thrusters.

1 Like

Yes, there’s a chance it will be rendered at the center of the screen for a single frame. Due to some weird technical reasons related to spawning new enemies mid-frame, I haven’t found a way to fix this yet.

It could, but I fear doing this would just cause more distracting visual noise

You can’t “lose” your account due to this. You can always buy enough fuel to make it positive again. If anyone notices that they are repeatedly kicked out without getting the chance to buy fuel, let me know.

Having said this, I have now also prevented fuel from going negative. Changed in v.105 :medal_sports: Idea

6 Likes

Well, having negative fuel in your account never lets you do anything at all.
You can’t even buy the cheapest fuel.

1 Like

Maybe make this effect appear only in high detail mode

2 Likes

You need to buy enough fuel to make it positive again in one go. You can’t buy many small packs.

This is already the case.

3 Likes

The game auto-kicks you once you join.

2 Likes

The fact is, you can’t even open the shop.

2 Likes

Overreaching chicken is slow

1 Like

This can indeed occur when you have medal or other reward queued to be awarded to you when you log in.

In any case, there are currently no players with negative fuel, and this will be fixed in the next version regardless.

2 Likes

But,i can’t login game until next version right

1 Like

Uh no, you get auto-kicked once you join with negative fuel, no awards or anything.
I already test that before with cheat engine and lost a guest account lol

Huh? There’s currently a player who can’t play for getting kicked every time they join, they have -656 fuel.

1 Like

Not any more. I see they purchased some fuel so it’s positive now again.

5 Likes