Early Access version 104

You get a bug medal by reporting a bug from the game to IA.
You get an idea medal by having your idea approved by IA.

2 Likes

How many points exactly? Like 10 or 50

1 Like

That idea sounds cool as far as* you dont get like 1k points for eating the popcorn, a small amount of points can’t hurt

1 Like

Was that intend when bullet photon is on the middle screen while you paused?

1 Like

not worth fixing

1 Like

Again, that’s the infamous mid-frame spawning issue. iA mentioned that he hasn’t found a fix for it yet.

2 Likes

You are think there is a hacker in game?

1 Like

Hide Destruction meter when it’s empty / at the end of the wave?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Like, srsly, why do i have to stare at a bar that doesn’t display data while im not shooting

You can insert missions that you’re already flown before in your to-do list. The to-do list is meant for missions that you’d like to play in the future, not just never-before-flown missions.

Well, it was not “intended”, but these types of problems are more complex to solve than they’re worth, so I’ve left them be.

Hiding it in this way would make it flash on and off repeatedly with certain firing and/or damage patterns, which would be way worse.

8 Likes

So manually bank left/right? It could work. I’m just worried that it would clutter the interface with at least 3 more buttons (left/right/auto). Poll it.

Zoom in would look blurry, the model is already at 150% zoom.

This has been on my list for a very long time, but UI complexities always make it postpone it. (Example: What happens if you try to restore a layout that you no longer have sufficient equipment for? You would need a choice between cancelling, loading as much of it as possible using current equipment, or automatically purchasing the missing equipment.)

Changed in v.105 :medal_sports: Idea

4 Likes
  • Yes.
  • No.
0 voters
1 Like

seems like no one suggested this from CI5 but i’ll do it

Game Modifiers: These things will modify the game and make it challenging but gives you extra percentage of keys and score
Here are some Game Modifiers

1. Less Firepower: Firepower will only spawn on certain bosses, upgraded weapons are allowed to not make this as impossible and time wasting
  2. Thunders And Hammers: Thunder will spawn faster (only exclusive on electric environment)
1 Like

Better (or rather, more complex) yet, just place one checkmark for automatic banking. When disabled, the banking method for the following input devices should be as follows:

• Mouse: The ship banks towards the cursor’s horizontal position along the screen.
  • Keyboard: The A and S keys for editing HSB colors could be reused to bank the ship.
  • Gamepad: Use the right analog stick to bank the ship.
  • Touchscreen: Swipe horizontally on the ship to bank it.
3 Likes

You need to tell inter action your ingame callsign

Idea: when you died while charging Absolver Beam, it will automatic fire it.

1 Like

You want a medal bug?

here

2 Likes

Agree, you won’t take emotional damage so much then.

Hey :nauseated_face:

Wtf, lmao

Empty squadron should be able to be sold

8 Likes