Early Access version 103

Yah i know
But did he just want to remove Yolk because of can’t being dodge the Terminator Chicken ??

iA don’t have time to add too much boss likes you want

Already Suggested.

Already Suggested.

Already Suggested.

Already Suggested.

Already Suggested.

Already Suggested Suggested.

not suggested actually

Okay, but on a serious note: There’s a lot of stuff that people want just as much as you do

All we can really do now is wait and see what changes, but if you want to try suggesting your own ideas, try making some stuff that tries to explain what they do, or what it is you want

Just “add this” and “add that” won’t really get your idea very far if there is no explanation or tell as to what it is you want

25 Likes

The answer is no no

You didn’t learn the lesson from previous topic and you really wanted to everyone who have “Regular” badge have to ban you due to spamming emoji.

*Remember, DO NOT DISOBEY THE IA’S RULE?!

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Uhhh…, seriously. :joy:

Retarded

4 Likes

oh you did NOT just say the r word

5 Likes

Bro. You ain’t based by saying THAT word.

1 Like

congratulations on saying the r word
now get flagged a million times

4 Likes

retarded

1 Like

not even going to fucking bother flagging you you daft cunt
you can’t just fucking say that randomly and expect people to be okay with it you fucking taco head

wow lets just jump on the shitty bandwagon aye
helios you’re so full of shit, you have your head so far up your arse you can lick your teeth two different ways at once

what the fuck

Gruh, can we stop?

no

Reactor

2 Likes

I can confirm that most of these have already been suggested

@InterAction_studios
Hey, I wanted to suggest a little change to league. I think it’s kinda bad that one person can spend tons of keys on a certain item, and only to have their dare declined anyways, thus meaning all the keys pretty much just went to waste. What if instead the way it works now, maybe the darer should choose the mission(same as it is now), then the dare is sent to the other player without the darer playing it yet. The other person can then either choose to decline or accept the dare, and only if it gets accepted will both players get to play it.

10 Likes

Will the new spaceships get some better abilities? Because the current ones are kinda shitty tbh… not worth the purchase.

1 Like