Early Access version 103

@InterAction_studios Can you make it so that weapons overheat slower on cold missions? I think it’ll make sense since they overheat faster on hot/sun missions.

Already suggected and denied because mostly that will cause some of weapon is never overheating (dont know why).

2 Likes

I better search if smth has already been suggested next time…
also

ye this seems like smth that might happen while coding it in

@Aft @RainbowBoyVN Did you use Cubic Boron Arsenide Heat Sink Legendary

It doesn’t shine; there’s a white ghost trail instead.
Plus, why should the first one be removed? Adding this suggestion to work along with the old one would be good.

bruh
bruv

6 Likes

And now what you want low overheat agein. right?

Yes and why?

do you actually need that much heat sinks

1 Like

Problem Pecking Order in wave: Shear Stress. Very hard to get this bonus. In the upper left corner there is an enemy showing number 1 inside.

@InterAction_studios , can you fix it or remove it?

6 Likes

just realized this
the text disappears after changing to windows to borderless or full screen
Before:

After:

1 Like

Are you talking about Artem Nikolaev? I’m just not in the subject of the whole movement.

What?

You’re technically right, but I don’t think it’s worth adding.

There’s not enough Easter content (at least, not easily-portable content) to be worth it.

Changed in v.104 :medal_sports: Bug

I think this is normal, because a certain amount time elapses during the windowed/fullscreen transitions (during some of this time, your screen may be black, but the game is still running), and the text naturally disappears (faster than hint at the bottom). But even if it’s not normal, it’s not a scenario that I can justify spending time on.

7 Likes

@InterAction_studios What about Easter Egg content?

1 Like

Hmm…nope

UCO 5 when?

4 Likes

Double Team UCO#3 x UCO#4

more like UC “shutthefuckup” O 5

Can we have a regional store for music? I guess you could call it Thundercluck’s Jams or something

2 Likes