Early Access version 103

intentional because the timer hasn’t continued yet

1 Like

I meant we need to remove the Pecking Numbers so that other people will not waste time to do the challenge like me

then what’s the point of the pecking order revealer hud

1 Like

sell the hud

then don’t equip the hud
its that simple

it already get ruined when ever you use missile or mine
but if if we have to do it for same thing like what happens to multikill whenever we use special weapon
sure then

Uh. I think that what he’s trying to say is that the numbers should be removed if you use a superweapon during that wave, because those remove pecking order bonuses for the current wave, much like multikill and other stuff. I don’t see the issue with this suggestion, the numbers also disappear for a formation if you mess up its order, this merely makes things more consistent.

@InterAction_studios I have this idea. IA should update Boss Russ Darkness mode to increase the difficulty and be better. Hope IA approves and I hope I get Medal from IA .

[image]

7 Likes

Shut. Only talk when you are 100% sure about something. Nothing happened when iA added double team.

can you make that new accounts spacecrafts (h&c 101) have random color (instead of orange) it will diversify the galaxy

3 Likes

but if they land on their fav color they won’t have to customize

How about the first time you customize the ship, it is free
But the next time, you have to pay

4 Likes

meh. you already get like 150 keys for playing tutorial and joining the game
thats more than enough for customization

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios I’m thinking about these two little ideas:

1. This is for balancing the ufo chicken, when an egg drone chicken is inside of the ufo, why should it shoot normal eggs? , and only after destroying the ufo shoots its own eggs?

2. this is for ufos and machine chickens, I was saying that they should watch you even when they are inside of any machine
2.1. Feather brain sound should have eggshell cracking sound inside of it too.

and also people supported me!
First one:

Second one:
Isn’t 20 likes enough?

2 Likes

90 go into callsign, leaving you with 60 keys, which isnt all that much for proper paintjobs

play the game

Can you fix that bug?
99.63%

4 Likes

Where bug

Edit: ok I saw it. Explain more properly next time.

4 Likes

Please say where it is, I still don’t see the issue.

At 99.63% rather than 100%, this Henterprise Boss was defeated.

5 Likes

He means this: he defeated the boss but it doesn’t show 100%

2 Likes